*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1792464-Sheets-of-Scarlet-Chapter-1
Rated: ASR · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1792464
ZeroXYuuki E first in chapters
         "Zero! When will you be ready for the beach house? You have been taking the whole day to pack your things!" Yuuki yelled after she got the last of her things packed into the car. They were going to the headmasters beach house in Wisconsin for the Summer. It was cold in Japan, but blazing in Wisconsin.
         Yuuki's father thought it would be nice for them to go and warm up there. "I'm coming Yuuki!" Zero exclaimed excited to go to Wisconsin again. He loved their cheese, and he loved the stated alone. Yuuki and Zero had taken an english class for four years and were very fluent in it.
         "Do you think we will be able to see our friends again?" Yuuki asked.
         "More than likely they live right on the beach silly," Zero replied lovingly as he kissed the top of her head.
         "I love when you do that. So you are saying we will see Abby, Gereon, and Nick there?" Yuuki asked, smiling at the thought of seeing her three best friends, "I feel so sorry for Abby though, since she is the only girl in that gang since we met them."
         "Yeah? Well Gereon wrote me and said that he and Abby are dating now. Nick is with one of Abby's really close friends Stephanie."
         "Oh! So now Abby and I aren't the only girls? FINALLY!" Zero chuckled.
         "You are so adorable," Zero said kissing Yuuki softly on the lips.
         "Save that for the plane," Yuuki said smiling. They got first class seats. Then, after finishing packing their things into the limo, they piled in, and drove off to a summer of relaxation.
© Copyright 2011 x=-DeathMetal-=x (x-deathmetal-x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1792464-Sheets-of-Scarlet-Chapter-1