*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1798463-The-Flesh-Eating-Doll
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Death · #1798463
In an era unknown to any living being, there lived a beautiful, flesh eating demon.
Since even before the beginning of time, there has been a doll. This doll has no name, because the doll had never known any parents. Before this doll, was a doll, she was a girl. Her name was No, because she too had No Name, and so that is what she was called. On the outside, No was a princess. Gorgeous, ladylike, and friendly. But she was a demon. When the sky grew dark, she would go on a killing spree, hunting and eating the living flesh of all who'm she could lay her hands on. After eating all but the bones, she would bring the skeletons to Lucy, the one known to the world as Satan the Devil. One night, after No had eaten a delectable meal, and gathered an abundant amount of bones, Lucy asked her a question.


"Princess No, do you know what happens in the after life, to those who have died?",Lucy inquired.


"Madame Lucy, Queen of Horror, and the true creator of life and death, I have not." No responded rudely, and did not care to know why Queen Lucy would ask such a thing.


"My dear rude, sarcastic, and dishonest princess, you shall be punished for your intolerant behavior.", Lucy crossly countered. She opened her hand palm up, and elegantly waved it towards No. An hourglass, embroidered in fine gold and jewels, appeared, hovering over Lucy's fingertips. "For your incompetence in dealing with someone of my ranking, before all the water reaches the other side" The Queen declared, turning over the hourglass, "You must reach the true answer to my question, what does happen to those who have died. If you do not, that which does happen to the deceased, will also be brought apon you.You will remain in that state, isolated at the deepest core of Earth. Now go my child." Lucy issued, and signalled for No to leave.


No took a good look at the hourglass. Plink! Plink! Single droplets of water dropped as each second passed by. In that moment, she estimated the time she would have to find the answer. She spun around a waltzed off, curious as to how she would get it. The next night, before eating her prey she would ask, "Do you know as to what happens to those who have passed on, after life?" But of course, no one knew. Finally, her time was up, and No was brought before Queen Lucy.


"SO?" Lucy asked. "Do you know the answer?" Of course, No did not.


Afraid of what horendous fate may awate her, she quickly came up with the most reasonable thing that she could. "Th-th-they go to a paradise called Heaven!" She stammered, swallowing and acting haughty, as this must have been the answer. Lucy slowly smiled at No. Now No was cofident that she was correct.


"Wrong!" Lucy laughed, and laughed until her stomach ached and she could laugh no more. "Heaven? Where did that come from? After someone dies, they turn into dolls, puppets that I use to entertain myself." No was apalled, as she realized her fate in becoming a doll.


"Please, Mistress! I'll do anything, but don't turn me into a doll!" No beseeched. Lucy frowned.


"This is your fate. Accept it as it is." She bellowed. "But for all the things you have done for me, I shall bless you as you will be the prettiest doll for all eternity." Then she chanted a spell.


"Vita quod Nex increbresco , is puella mos fio a pupa crepundia pro nemo intueor!"


The harsh wind blew, and froze Princess No in a box of ice. Queen Lucy stood, and with her cythe, broke the ice. In Princess No's place was a gorgeous among gorgeous dolls, too pretty a face to show a living soul. Then, Queen Lucy whispered in the doll's ear, "Evanui." No was gone in the blink of an eye, down to the roots of hell. So to this very day, people collect dolls, hoping to find the astoundingly beautiful doll, Princess No.
© Copyright 2011 FaykJam (animex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1798463-The-Flesh-Eating-Doll