*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1801984-Ice-Cream-Chapter-3
by manna
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Other · #1801984
Brian will do anything to be with Lizzy and nothing can stop him. Well...almost nothing
Ice Cream - How love connects us: Chapter 3

Lizzy pulled me through the rain to Happy Todd's Ice Cream Shop. I stood in the door way, staring up at the bright neon sign with the large smiley face. Lizzy smiled, then pulled me into the building. Inside was completly different then outside. I was a nice, clean place, very different than anything in New York. I stared at the light green wall, where a large map was taped up that showed all the Happy Todd's Ice Cream Shops across Amercia. Little yellow dots were all over the map. I stood there, wondering exactly how many locations there were.

"Lizzy!" A large voice boomed. I stood infront of Lizzy, trying to protect her. Lizzy pushed me aside and walked up to a large man behind the counter.

"How's it going Tyrone?" Lizzy asked as she hugged him. Jealousy flooded over me when she hugged him. I shook my head. Why should I be jealous?

"I'm ok Lizzy, but I'm all out of chocolate chip ice cream and some kid spilt his milkshake and now his mom wants a refund," Tyrone rubbed his hand over his large bald head. " I just don't know how much longer I can take it!"

"I'm sorry," Lizzy said sweetly. "Hey Tyrone, can I have two ice creams?" She looked over at me.

"Umm, vannila," I murmerd.

"One vanilia and one bubble gum." Tyrone handed her two lare ice cream cones. She greatlfuly took them then walked into another room. All over the door were labels that read. "Employes Only!" I waited, afraid.

Come on!" Lizzy shouted from inside the room. I walked through the door and into a giant room that looked like a kitchen. Lizzy sat at a large table, enjoying her ice cream. "Have a seat," she held my ice cream cone out
to me. I took it and sat next to her.

"Bubble gum? That's odd"

"I like flavors that no one has ever thought of before," she explained as she pulled out a piece of paper from the table. At the top of the paper she wrote, ICE CREAM FLAVOR.

"What are we doing?" I stared at her, at the paper, then back to her.

"What do you think we're doing? We're creating a new ice cream flavor!" She was smiling from ear to ear

"Are we alowed to do that?"

"Of course! This is what I do for a living! I sit in this room, think of a flavor, try to create it and if it tastes good we sell it!" I was staring at her opened mouthed. "What?" her smile disappeared.

"Could you make a bacon flavored ice cream?" Her smile returned.

"I'd thought you'd never ask."

© Copyright 2011 manna (manna1414 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1801984-Ice-Cream-Chapter-3