*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1807293-Eye-to-Eye
Rated: · Fiction · Death · #1807293
I prefer blue eyes.
EYE TO EYE

It’s recess time and the Sky High School was filled with laughter and noise from all of the students. But Julia’s class could not go to recess yet because of their extra homework. Julia already jotted the notes but her classmates already starting to grump.
Dean and Julian have already waited outside her class. While waiting for her, they have a usual chatting..
After struggling in a class, Julia’s classmates walk as fast as they can with a smile to cafeteria. Their stomachs had been growling since the bell first started ringing. Julia, who is the last one to come out, held out a big sigh. Dean and Julian who just notice her walks towards her way.

“Hey, my boring little sister! What’s with the big sigh?” Julian asked. They walk toward a mini park where most of the students prefer to eat outside. They chose a spot near the water fountain and began to nibble on the food.
“You didn’t answer my questions yet.” Julian still asked Julia.
“The teacher gives us a last minute assignment which my friends already fed up. She makes an excuse by saying forgotten about the assignment. It’s already recess and we want to eat.” Julia answers while sipping from carton drink.
“You’re getting used to it.” Dean comments.
“Why, thank you Dean. Let’s pray that she wouldn’t forgotten that she is pregnant and ought to be delivered in any day right now.” Julia chuckles.
“That’s not a good way to talk back to your teacher like that.” Julian said.
“Sorry.” Julia muttered under her breath.
“Hey, Dean has a horror story to tell us. Want to hear?” Julian asked Julia; trying to lessen the awkward atmosphere.
“I would love to. Dean, what kind of story do you want to tell us?”
“Well, I will call this story ‘Eye to Eye’.” Dean begins his story.


There was a house at the corner of the JJ Street. It is a big house with blue roof and orange wall. From outer appearance, it’s look like a normal house but everyone who always passing by will hear a long cry. Everyone has already guesses it’s happen again. Anna is a normal girl who is leading a normal life. She’s everyone model. She smart, talented and have self-respect.
It’s all happen when her father was announced as bankrupt. Everything in the house was sold even her favourite teddy bear. She endures all the pain with a smile and continues her school life. She acts like nothing happen but everyone seems to suspect something. She keeps getting the bruises on her arm and faces but she covered up with fall from the stairs or bad accident while driving a car.
Her best friend, Josh has a crush on her since the day she wants to friend with him. He hold back the feeling, afraid he would lose the friendship they’ve made for 5 years. When he found out about this, he goes straight to her and asked some explanation. She shook her head and denied everything. He decided to do something about it.
One night, he sneaked out at her garden. He went to window to get a better look in the living room. He could see her father was slapping her hard and punching her like a punch bag. She takes everything without fight back. He holds a fist and ready to barge in but he plans carefully.
He waits for the right time to do that and save Anna from her father. He wants to give her a better life but after 2 weeks, she doesn’t come to school anymore. He’s wondering why and asked her classmates. They’re also don’t know where is her. On the way to go back to his class, a small girl is running towards him. She told him everything about what Anna says to her before she disappears. Anna was afraid that her father always come to her room and sees her eyes. He didn’t do anything far beyond than that and walks out. She knew her father wants to be rich again and to make the dream come true, he must sell organs at black market. He determined to kill her for his big dream.
Thus, when the time has comes, Anna wants the small girl told Josh about her feelings. She had fallen in love to him since the day she asks him to be her friend. She wants to tell him about her feelings but afraid of the answers. When Josh heard this, he burst out crying. The small girl didn’t know what to do, sitting beside him with hope he will get over it.
Anna’s word is true. Her father is getting rich again by selling her organs to black market. He sneaked out secretly to her room and chocks her until she passed out. He cut her into many pieces so he can disposed the body into secret place. But the rich were only temporarily. He can’t sleep quietly when he keeps dreaming Anna come to kill him and it’s true. The next morning, his butler come to his room to wake him up but found he just lost both of his eyes. The butler can see there has two forks with two eyes on his hand. He immediately called the police to investigate this case but the killer still doesn’t be found.
Josh who found out about the news at the television, smirking. ‘That’s what you’ve got.’ He thought. And the case has closed because lack of evidences and information.

“That’s it?” Julia responses.
“Yeah from what I’ve been told. I don’t know the additional information.” Dean crumpled his carton drink before getting up to got ready to go back to class.
“Sister, there has something story it meant to be ended like that. No hard feeling.” Julian smiles.
Julia still doesn’t get over it but she doesn’t say anything. They go back to class as usual to continue the rest of period.
© Copyright 2011 syizi93 (syizi93 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1807293-Eye-to-Eye