*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1811668-Just-Stop-And-Think
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1811668
This is something that could change your life forever... if you let it.
Sitting on my couch one day, I begin to think. To think about Love, most importantly, God's love, for us, undeserving sinners, here on Earth. Wow. How many times in my life, have I, as a person, sinned? I asked myself over and over again. The answer would be too many. We as humans are not perfect, in fact, there has are only perfect "people", the almighty God, and his son Jesus Christ. Otherwise, there is no perfection. This short article, or whatever you would call it, is not fiction, or non-fiction. I guess you could call this, thoughts and questions. The title to this is Just Stop and Think because, while reading this passage, there might be some things you want to think about or questions you need to answer. So, like the title says, I would like you to Just Stop and Think. Think about how everyday we spend our lives on this giant ball of rock and lava, that, even greater then being rock, is spinning faster then any object on this Earth can travel. Even more amazing then that, is that we are spinning around a giant ball of fire, that when looked at from beyond our Galaxy, can't even be seen! When I first thought this, I thought of how I have lived everyday of my life so far without thinking of that, without even wondering! I would wake up and think, "Oh it's just another day... " NO! Not anymore! We should be grateful for this giant ball of rock that God made for us, his people, to live on and worship him! But yet, half of our world does not even know who God is. Who is responsible for that? The answer to that would be us! We have the power to change that and yet, WE DON'T! That aggravates me, but yet then I ask myself, Have I done anything to stop this nonsense? After thinking about that, I think we all come to one conclusion. No, or, Well maybe. If you said Well maybe, then you're wrong. I am being blunt. If any of us truly care about our world... then why is it still this way? So, in fact, the answer was no. Another thing that stuns me is that we can commit the biggest sins, once, or maybe even over and over again... but a few simple words and that sin disappears from God's eyes. Isn't that magical, how God can forgive us with only a few words, "God will you come into my heart and forgive me of my sin" ?! It's indescribable. God sent his son Jesus Christ to our Earth over 2000 years ago to live out a short sinless life, serving him, knowing the whole time that he would be nailed to a cross and 3 days later would die the most painful death. All for us! All so he could FORGIVE our sins. If that doesn't say enough then I don't know what does! It frustrates me when I see, us, so called "Christians" living a life that is NOT "Christian"! Why do we do that? Why?



Please comment and rate... but most of all Just STOP and THINK about what was said in this short paragraph.
© Copyright 2011 outloudgirl (outloudgirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1811668-Just-Stop-And-Think