*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1818725-BEWARE-Shes-Unforgiving
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Dark · #1818725
My "The Dialogue 500" Entry. Just how far would she go for revenge...?
BEWARE: She's Unforgiving!



         “Help me… Help me…”

         “Did you hear that?”

         “Hear what exactly?”

         “Help me… Anyone…?”

         “That voice just now, asking for help. It sounds so familiar…”

         “Oh, stop it, Jenny. There you go again with your morbid jokes.”

         “Krista… K-kris-s-sta, help me… Help m-me…”

         “I’m not joking, Krista! Someone’s calling for you!”

         “Really, Jenny? Do you want me to scream, ‘I’ve never been so scared in my life!’ or something? I have no time to listen to your childish pranks. I’ll be going ahead. Steve and I have a date tonight.”

         “Oh…? H-h-how is he? I h-h-haven’t seen him around l-l-lately.”

         “I cancelled a lot of our dates because of overtime work. I’m making up for all those times, and we’re going to be right on track again soon.”

         “T-that’s g-g-good to hear…”

         “Oops! That’s him I hear. See you tomorrow, Jenny!”

         “See you…”

------------------


         “Krista? Are you okay? You seem to be spacing out a lot these days. What’s wrong?”

         “J-jenny… I think… I think Steve is cheating on me!”

         “K-krista! Don’t say t-t-that… M-maybe he’s just b-busy.”

         “You think so?”

         “Well, y-yeah. I’m sure it’ll be okay…”

         “Oh, Jenny, you’re right! Of course, Steve loves me! Thank you, really, you’re like a sister to me!”

------------------


         “That bitch! That filthy, lying bitch! You! I’ve given you my instructions… You know what to do.”

------------------


         “Help me… Help me…”

         “Help me… Anyone…?”

         “Let go of me, you brute! Let me go, now!”

         “Oomph!”

         “Shut your trap!”

         “Oh my god! Jenny?!”

         “Krista… K-kris-s-sta, help me… Help m-me…”

         “Those bastards! What did they do to you…?”

------------------


         “Oi, wake up!”

         “Ouch! Stop it! Let go of my hair, you bastard!”

         “K-krista? …Aw! S-s-stop… P-please st-top it.”

         “What do we do guys? We only need one of them anyway. Which one are we going to play with?”

         “How about this one? She’s too whiny.”

         “J-j-jenny… S-steve and I are getting married soon. He proposed to me last night. R-remember? I was so excited because he said he’s got something important to tell me after work.”

         “Krista… I… I…” That’s impossible. Steve… Steve said he’d break up with her. Why? Why? Did he do this? Did he want to get rid of me, so she wouldn’t find out about us?

         “Jenny! I’ve got my whole life ahead of me. Please…”

         If Steve isn’t going to be with me… If I’m indispensable… “I… I’ll do it. Just let K-krista go.” I need to be brave!

------------------


         “So? Did you make that bitch sorry she ever crossed me?”

         “Of course, I did. Even if she wakes up after that, she’ll be delivered straight to a mental institution.”

         “Oh, Alan! What about that douche bag, Steve?”

         “My men got rid of him, too.”

         “Darling, I love you! You’re the best!”

         “Anything for my Krista…”




"The Dialogue 500" Entry for October!
Word Count: 496 words...

www.wordcounttool.com
© Copyright 2011 mARi☠StressedAtWork (iamwhoiam at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1818725-BEWARE-Shes-Unforgiving