*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1824610-Conscience
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by wizzzz
Rated: · Other · Other · #1824610
a conversation going on in the mind of your conscience
Conscience



You were my conscience and you wore a bright white short dress with glittery wings that sparkled even without the light reflecting off of them. You told me to always be myself. I was smiling because you were pointing out the good things in me. I wanted to be accepted for who I was and not who I’m not. I was roaming the pearly- white skies when I saw you standing there; beautiful as ever. I couldn’t help but notice your goddess like features. I didn’t understand why I was with you or why I had to meet with you now but I really needed to hear your angelic voice. I no longer felt all the pressure when I was speaking with you, relaxed you might would call it. My eyes were locked on you the whole time I was with you in the air, I felt like I was floating. My heart and my mind clash in war because my mind is thinking one thing while my heart is loving another. Oh conscience please tell me what I should do.*Angel*

© Copyright 2011 wizzzz (dwaynewayne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1824610-Conscience