*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1824761-Abusing-Time
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1824761
Some dude learns he can like control time. He abuses his power.
         As I woke up I had a feeling that something was wrong. First off I was fully rested, but my clock said it was still 9:00pm which is like the time I had fell asleep. The seconds sign wasn't ticking. When I tried to ask my parents about it I learned they were frozen, unable to move. I went back to my room thinking this was all a dream ,but I noticed after five minutes it was still 9:00. I thought,"What if time froze?"           So I for no reason thought unfreeze and it did. The seconds hand was moving.
I thought freeze and it did. I thought if I could freeze time, I probably could go back and forward too. I thought go back to my birthday party. All of a sudden I was in the middle of my friends and family singing happy birthday. I was so happy, I had super powers.          
© Copyright 2011 L33t NN4n (l33tnn4n at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1824761-Abusing-Time