*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1825786-Moe
Rated: · Short Story · Other · #1825786
This is a story about a very special christmas.
                                                                                                                        Moe



    In 2009 in December, right before Christmas I begged my parents for a Guinea Pig.  At first I wanted a little puppy but then I realized that would never happen.  So I went for a smaller animal.  My best friend had an ADORABLE Guinea Pig.  One time I got on my knees and literaly begged for one.  It was all I wanted for Christmas.



    Unfortunately, I have to have a mom who doesn't like pets...at all.  I kept asking but I didn't think I had a chance of getting one.  Christmas was coming, we had our Christmas tree set up, and our stings were above the fireplace.  We have a chart that counts the days to Christmas, it only had 5 days left.  I was so excited we went to my grandma's and had Christmas with her.  When we got home there would just be one night to Christmas.



    At my grandma's house we had alot of fun.  The gifts I got were great but none of them were Guinea Pigs.  When we got home I got in bed excited to see the gifts tomorrow.  I had trouble sleeping with all the excitement but eventually I dozed off.  When I got up I ran to my parent's room and jumped right on top of them.



    When we went downstairs I was jumpimg with excitement.  The tree was loaded with gifts.  My smile faded just the slightest bit when I didn't see a Guinea Pig.  I opened all my presents, extremely happy.  When all the presents were open, my dad pointed to one present that none of us saw.



"This one is for you Megan!" Dad exclaimed



    When I ripped the snowman rapping paper off, what I saw almost made me faint.  It was the most adorable little Guinea Pig in the entire world.  I scooped him up out of his cage and held him tight.  After lots of thought I named him Moe because his black fur came to a spike that went down his spine, like a mohawk.  I was so excited, surpirsed, and happy to get a Guinea Pig.  That Christmas was the best Christmas ever. 
© Copyright 2011 Mega-Moo (mabruns at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1825786-Moe