*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1826493-Conflict
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1826493
My feelings about conflicts in life
          What is conflict? The dictionary says that conflict is a struggle, a battle, to be contradictory, and clash. How do people define conflict? I associate it with emotions. Our internal feelings that struggle against one another and are out of balance. How do we find that balance? I am only a child in most people's eyes, but I feel different than the rest of the "children" in my high school. They act like there is not a care in the world and do reckless things to themselves. There is not a day that goes by that I don't see a kid doing drugs, smoking cigarettes, or drinking alcohol. I walk through my small hometown and watch as my elders walk hand in hand and remember the old times when it was only a nickel for a Coke. Times have changed and people have grown small-minded. I feel as if people would only look back to their history and see what happened, that they could change our future to not repeat the past. Rage, sadness, love, passion, and joy have conflicted our emotions and blinded us by the truth. There are many of us in a seemingly unknowing world.
© Copyright 2011 KittyKat (katlynne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1826493-Conflict