*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1828091-Carnage
Rated: · Letter/Memo · Death · #1828091
With bloody, pointed fingertips
Dear carnage,
How long do you intend to live this way. Why don't you wash away the blood and tears; wrap up your broken bones. It will never end, the fountain of tears you cry. If you would only ask why, maybe I'll show you the way. Maybe another day, when your tears will begin to dry. Oh blood shed, the damage that you caused. Ah demolition, the misery you had sought. Forget your dreams, your useless hopes. Forget the endless, hopeless thoughts. They will only cause you problems.

If you want to ask me why, I might just answer your question. When thoughts and dreams are ripped to pieces. Will you ever be remember. Dear agony, will your tears truly be worth it? Oh agony, can your thoughts ever be appriectiated? When your teeth rips out their throats. Bloody rivers stream on and on. Through many years and many tears. When you die, who will care? Oh agonize with apathy, forget your loss and forget your dreams. Forget me, forgive me... Dear agony!
© Copyright 2011 Jolene Irene (rainbowcolored at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1828091-Carnage