*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1831767-Hospitals
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1831767
Syringes, men in white, and scaredy cats... oh my!
He held his blanket in a firm grip around his body. It made him feel safe. He just wanted to get away from the crazy man in white that chased after him with a syringe. He had done nothing to him. So why was he hunting him down like an animal? It didn’t make any sense to him. All that made sense to him was his black blanket with a single gold stripe through the middle. It kept him warm as he ran down the porcelain halls, as it was clear that he didn’t have a single piece of clothing on him. He ducked into an empty room as he tried his best to hide. For a moment he thought he was safe. Then out of nowhere the man in white was behind him and stuck the needle in his forearm. The immediate reaction from the man in the blanket was a deafening scream. He rubbed his arm and thought to himself that this might be the end for him. Was he really going to die in a hospital?
© Copyright 2011 LavorisJ (lavorisj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1831767-Hospitals