*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1834103-Now
Rated: 18+ · Draft · Erotica · #1834103
Started recently just not sure where it is going to go.
“I told you not to be late, Lonnie. Now you get to be punished.” He said as she entered the room. “Put down your bag and undress. You have made me wait and I am very upset with you.” Undressing as quickly wondering what her punishment would be, a spanking no he knows I like that. Maybe feathers, he knows I hate being tickled. “Hurry up; you are taking too long to undress. Are you trying to make me mad?”
“No. I was just thinking.”
“The only thing you should be thinking about is getting undressed and waiting for my next command. Have you forgotten everything I have taught you? Sometimes I wonder why I even try.”
“Because ...”
“You are talking again, hurry up and get naked and lay down on the bed.” Trying to focus on the commands and get them done as quickly as possible she finally is naked and climbs onto the bed. Smack, not expecting him to strike her while she is following commands, the spank stings, and throws her off balance. Landing most of the way on the bed commands her, “Lie down on your back and close your eyes.” Following his direction she gets into position. His touch is gentle but firm as he takes her hand and moves it up past her head. She hears a tinkling of a chain then feels the cold zing of metal on her wrist. Shock shoots through her and she flinches. “Hold still.” The tone of his voice says that he will not give another warning. The click, click, click of the cuff closing around her wrist sounds like the ticking of a clock racing to the midnight hour. She listens to his soft foot falls as he walks around the bed, where he repeats the process and cuffs her other hand. She feels his weight on the side of the bed as he leans over her, placing a kiss on each eye she then feels something soft cover half of her face. “Now that you are bound I can begin the punishment.” Fear and excitement run through her at his words, would he really hurt her? The first touch makes her shiver; he slides his fingers from the patch covering her eyes over her lips, down her chin and pauses between her breasts.
© Copyright 2011 Amethyst Black (attyana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1834103-Now