*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1845592-a-girl-love-story
by jiya
Rated: · Sample · Romance/Love · #1845592
a girl love story.
a girl love story
2/2/2012
SHE MADE JUST FOR LOVE. A girl who just like a fairy. A girl who lives in her dreams she has lots of dream, that girl lives in dreams and everyone see her in their dreams because that fairy can’t be in real life but she is here. Her name is JIGYASA. Jigyasa is innocent like a child, sweet like a rasogula, sour like Emily, intelligent like elders, but very emotional. She takes her decisions by her heart. In others love story she tries to find out her own love story. Her funda of life is very simple be happy, try to be always happy. She lives in heart city Delhi.
She has lot of funda’s in her life. She wants to independent in her life. She wants to make her own identity in her life. She loves art and craft work, mostly she does painting. And she is also in waiting of her dream prince.

One day , she was on her terrace , enjoying the weather, chilled air touched her , clouds are orange color and looking beautiful, she stand on top open her hands and feel every moment of this time. And then she took a deep breath and scream her name loudly, sky was filled with her name. That’s JIGYASA. A girl who lives every single moment of her life. Who know how to live life. Who understand the true meaning of life.
i want a feedback .......you like it or not ......and i should continue this story.
© Copyright 2012 jiya (jogautam at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1845592-a-girl-love-story