*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1856298-The-Stone-Forest-Introduction
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1856298
Introducing the characters, and setting.
This was going to be the perfect trip. The one and only time that Kristofferson, Davin, and Kamryn were able to stick together for more than four hours. They're each very busy, and have stayed best friends since their graduation from high school. Since then, a year later, they are going on a trip to Greece. It was a nice idea to spend two weeks together, and finally catch up. The spent months planning the summer trip, and buying their plane tickets, and booking their hotels. Pictures on the hotels' website allowed them to see the view from their room, which made them even more excited. The view was a typical view. A beautiful blue ocean, surrounded by gorgeous green trees, and beige and white, small houses. Along with the perfect sky, of course. Kristofferson, Dav, and Kam were best friends. They met in high school, and since then, loved each other very much. They had the bond that not a lot of people had, but at points, they each would stop and think, "it's crazy that they're my best friends," and would be truthfully astonished by that fact. They were nearly inseparable.

They packed their things, and off they went. There is a small town on the coast of Navagio, or Smugglers Cove. They will be staying there for the two weeks.
The three best friends arrived at their beautiful hotel, with the comfiest mattresses you'd ever see. Kam opened the balcony doors, as a light breeze creeped in. The sound of seagulls were consistent. The splashes of the ocean were continuous, and they couldn't have asked for anything better.
© Copyright 2012 Chris Somers (chris.somers at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1856298-The-Stone-Forest-Introduction