*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1876141-Butterflies-and-Thunderbolts-chapter-2
Rated: · Fiction · Adult · #1876141
Fluttershy engages in sexual intercourse with Thunderbolt.
The Wonderbolts' Palace was amazing! "Wow!" Fluttershy exclaimed. "Yeah, we get that a lot. Now, here is your room." Rainbow Dash said. She dashed in and dimmed the lights. Then, she lit some candles and tossed rose petals onto the bed. She then pressed a button that revealed a shelf cluttered with various sexual things that Fluttershy had only seen in the magazines- dildos, ball gags, ropes, vibrators, and multiple aphrodisiacs. She pressed the button again, which hid the shelf. "Now you guys, I know it's fun, but try not to make too much mess!" Rainbow Dash said. "I'm gonna check on you guys in around an hour or so." She said as she shut the door behind her.
Fluttershy leaped into the bed, followed by Thunderbolt. They both stared into each others' eyes until she leaned in and kissed him. They just sloppily made out. Fluttershy, ready to do "it", said, "So, um, do you want to go first?" She winked.
As soon as Thunderbolt got the message, he uncovered his hard boner. "All for you, babe." He eagerly moved to the foot of the bed, facing Fluttershy's tight, virgin pussy. He leaned in and started to slowly lick over her sweet pussy lips. With his tongue, he eagerly parted her lips and began to lick he clitoris. As a result, Fluttershy moaned quietly, "More.... more." Get inside already!" Thunderbolt knew that she wanted what she asked for badly.
He roughly turned her onto her stomach and propped her ass high. Thunderbolt looked at his throbbing, painful shaft. "Get ready" He said. Without thinking, he slammed his cock into the yellow, little pony. "More, please!" Fluttershy moaned. He swiftly rammed hid erect member into her tight vagina. In a sea of happiness, she managed to squeak after every slam. He was so close to coming.
As he pounded her with his huge, aching penis into her, Thunderbolt picked up a rhythm. In, out, in, out. Each time he slammed his thick, grey shaft into her, he went a little deeper. Finally, they were practically grinding their hips. Fluttershy felt happier that she ever could. "More, more, MORE!" She shouted. Already pretty dizzy, he leaned over and pressed the button. He grabbed the nearest vibrator and pressed it hard onto her clit.
Fluttershy gasped. She felt like she was about to come when Thunderbolt grabbed a dildo and slammed it into her tiny, cute ass hole. He pumped it steadily inside of her when Fluttershy sprayed. "A- ahhh!" She loudly moaned. She'd never had such a powerful orgasm in her entire life. She wanted in to last forever.
And then there was knocking on the door.
© Copyright 2012 Flutterbucker1890 (flutterbuckah at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1876141-Butterflies-and-Thunderbolts-chapter-2