*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1882176-After-The-BBQ
Rated: XGC · Short Story · LGBTQ+ · #1882176
What happens after the BBQ, Stays with you forever
“Come on, you’ve never thought about fucking a guy before?” I was exasperated by James’s assertion that he was completely straight. “Even when we were roommates and you could hear me through the walls, you never thought about being with a dude?”

“No, in fact it made me even straighter,” James’s blue eyes twinkled. We were sitting out in his back yard with his wife, and a couple of his work friends. Everyone was relaxing after a frantic afternoon of grilling and swimming. Now, we all had a beer by our sides. It seemed as if his work buddies were enjoying this back and forth that we were experiencing. “Especially with each of them asking you ‘Who’s your daddy’?”

“At least I was getting laid,” I took a drink of my beer and studied my best friend once again. Time had been kind to him. His physique looked much better now than it had in college. He had taken at least 100 pounds of fat off of his frame and replaced it with muscle. His blond hair was cut short, instead of worn long and in a ponytail. “The only action you got was from your right hand.”

“At least it never told me ‘no’,” James looked over at his wife meaningfully. While they never spoke of problems in public, I knew that they were in trouble. She gave him a halfhearted smile, but said nothing. “I could always count on good ol’ righty to get me off whenever I wanted her to.”

I rolled my eyes at him and suppressed a smile. Many times, I offered to blow him when we lived together, but he always declined. There was one time when he was drunk when he climbed into my bed naked, but he passed out before we could actually do anything. “You could have had a warm mouth wrapped around your cock if you had wanted,”

He grinned, and looked at his buddies. It was as if this was their cue to leave. Each of them said their goodbyes and left. James looked at me and smiled, “Don’t worry, Ken, it wasn't you. They were all put off by the ice queen.”

“Fuck yourself,” the ice queen, also known as Ally, sneered. She brushed her auburn hair out of her face and made her way into the house; not before yelling, “You were going to have to, anyways.”

“James is here if I want my cock sucked.” James was turning red in the face. I wasn’t sure if it was from anger or embarrassment. “He probably does a better job at it than you ever could, anyways.”

“Have at it! I don’t give a fuck.” She slid the door shut leaving us alone. I looked at James and noticed that he had his thumb around the band of his shorts.

“Were you serious about me sucking you off?” I asked uncertainly, praying that he was serious and would reveal what lay underneath those shorts. I knew he was big; One doesn’t don’t live with someone and not ‘accidentally’ walk into the bathroom when he is trying to shower a few times. “What happened to you being completely straight?”

“Dude, I’ve been married for three years and haven’t had sex in two and a half,” To my amazement, he plunged his shorts to the ground. His cock was hard as a rock, and very inviting. He moved closer to me and pressed his body against mine. Heat flooded through my body, I wanted him so badly. “Plus, I have always secretly fantasized about your ass. I was jealous of all of those guys.”

My hand groped all nine inches of his cock. I couldn’t find my voice for several minutes. All I wanted to do was savor the moment with him. He pushed me down by my shoulder, until I was on my knees, and his cock was in my face. I lifted it up a bit and began kissing his balls.

His moans encouraged me to continue what I was doing. Every time my tongue hit his sack, James let me know he was enjoying it in some way; either verbally or by pushing my head closer to his cock. I started kissing up his shaft, until I reached the head. My tongue flicked across the head and was pleasantly surprised to find that he was pre-cumming.

The body fluid was salty, and yet was sweet. I wanted more, I needed more of it. I wrapped my lips around his mushroom head and slid my tongue across it. His shaft went further and further into my mouth until it touched the back of my throat. He moaned the desire that he was feeling, it encouraged me to continue bringing him the kind of pleasure that he deserved.

“Fuck baby! That feels so good, better than any girl!” James murmured. His breathing was heavy. I removed his cock from my mouth and went to say something but he pushed my head closer to his cock again. “I have wanted your mouth around my cock for years, and now I cannot wait to shoot my load down your throat. This is the best party ever!”

Indeed.



© Copyright 2012 Author Ed Anderson (spaz11081 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1882176-After-The-BBQ