*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1886385-Rosalinas-Upbringing-Part-56
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1886385
Rosalina explains her little secret to the others; how will they take it?
The room fell silent for a moment; Rosalina shifted a bit in her seat, still a little surprised at what she had just told her friends. Peach was the first to break the silence: “so...that’s all you wanted to tell us?” Rosalina, who had zoned out a little in the brief lull, bolted up in her seat; she began laughing nervously, “um...yeah, that’s pretty much it.” Peach let out a sigh of relief, “thank the stars!” Rosalina was confused by Peach’s demeanor; “Wait, what?”

Peach explained herself: “oh no, it’s not like that; it’s just – I was worrying for days that you were going to tell us something like ‘I’m leaving forever’ or ‘I’m dying’ – you know, bad news.” Peach took another bite of the muffin that she had taken before, “I’m not downplaying this at all, but I’m just so relieved that it wasn’t something worse!” Rosalina was eager for more, “so you’re not shocked that I have a...diaper on right now?” she asked.

“Well, it’s a surprise and I’m curious about it, but really...” Peach paused to drink some more tea, “...it’s not a big deal. I’m sure there’s an explanation for everything.” Daisy finally chimed in: “you see, Rosie? I told you Peach would be cool about it.” Peach looked over at Daisy; the flower princess’ comment was surprising. “Daisy, did you already know about this?” “Yeah, I found out by accident recently,” Daisy replied; “we didn’t tell you right away because Rosalina wanted to tell you this while all of us were together in private.”

Peach became more inquisitive of Daisy’s reasoning, “how recent, Daisy?” “Oh, not long, not long at all *after your birthday party*, why do you ask?” Peach, understandably, became a little upset by this development; “since when?! That was last month!” Rosalina intervened to calm the atmosphere, “we didn’t want to put this off as long as we did, Peach. Things have been so hectic these last few weeks that this ended up being the earliest I could gather us all in one spot.”

Peach eased up and leaned back into her seat; she sighed, “no, you’re right. I’m sorry, I’ve been very busy past week, as well, but that’s no excuse.” She sat up straight once more and looked at both Daisy and Rosalina and said: “can we just start from the top?” Peach focused on Rosalina, “why are you wearing diapers?” Rosalina began slowly, “it’s...complicated.” “That’s alright, Rosalina, take as long as you need to explain.” Rosalina took a deep breath, and began her rather lengthy explanation...

Well, it all started when I was born. While I am technically human, like the two of you; I am also something more. My people have lived amongst celestial bodies for as long as anyone can remember, and as such we have adapted to this lifestyle. Because of this, my people have life cycles comparable to that of a star. I’m not immortal, but I have a very long lifespan; around 5,000 years, roughly. Since I will exist for millennia, I age much slower compared to humans that live on this world, so I will look like this for – potentially – thousands of years.

Rosalina paused for a moment. Peach replied, “So you can live to be 5,000 years old and age very slowly because of it. But how does that tie into the diaper thing?” Rosalina continued with her story, “that’s where things get tricky; I’ll go a little slower, just to make sure you both don’t miss anything...”

The fact is, despite this trait of my race, I look much older than I should at this point in my life. I’m turning 20 this year; I’m technically still an infant at this point in my life, yet I’m an adult right now. You see, there was a...complication during my childhood: my mother’s lifeforce was burning out much faster than normal. Simply put, she didn’t have much time left, and I was set to take over her role caring for the Lumas...but I wasn’t anywhere close to being ready. A rather drastic measure had to be taken. It was then decided that I would be enchanted with a spell that would make me age much faster than my people would normally. Until I reached adulthood, I would age like a normal human being, and then revert back to my normal aging rate once I turned 18.

The story halted once again when Peach intervened: “I think I know the reason now. Rosalina, you being diapered, is that a result of this rapid aging process you underwent?” Daisy was impressed by Peach’s guesswork, “now that you mention it that makes a lot of sense. I didn’t even think of that!” The two looked to Rosalina to see what her input was; she nodded and replied, “that’s exactly it.” Despite the reason being discovered, Rosalina had a little more left to explain...

Your guess was accurate, Peach: the diaper thing is a result of this aging process. Basically, my mother discovered that in order for this spell to work, some part of my natural development needed to stay unaltered by the new rate of aging. Considering that at 20 years old I should still be a baby, few options were available. Between this, my mental state, and my body’s growth, keeping me in diapers indefinitely seemed the best choice in order for me to properly take care of the Lumas. And frankly, keeping my mental or physical state in its infancy would still probably lead to me wearing diapers, anyway *laughs*.

“Other than that, there’s not much else to tell you; my mother and other officials decided that I would go through this process and ‘grow up’ much like the two of you. However, because of the strange restriction of the spell, my mother explained to me (when I was old enough) that I could not be potty-trained...at least until I reach an age that is equivalent to my current appearance.” Daisy asked, “and at what age would that be?” Rosalina replied, “I guess I’d have to be close to 1,000 years old to be fully caught up.” Daisy shrugged off this reply; “well...I suppose there’s not much you can do about that. Besides, it’s not all that bad, is it?”

Peach turned to look at Daisy, and looked kind of puzzled. Daisy took a moment to clue in and turned to see Peach’s face; “what? You said yourself that it wasn’t a big deal.” “I know, Daisy” Peach said, “but it sounds like there’s another meaning behind that.” Daisy’s face started turning red, “well...let’s just say that Rosalina’s not the only person here who has been in diapers because of some uncontrollable circumstance.” For the second time, Peach was shocked by some unexpected news; “you too, Daisy?!” Daisy’s face remained just as red as before; she tried to laugh it off, “oh, it’s nothing, I just came down with the Shroom Flu earlier this year and I found out the hard way that its side effects include severe loss of bladder control.”

Rosalina re-entered the conversation: “I’ve heard of that illness; it’s quite rough on your body. Bladder problems aside, there’s shivering, nausea, high fever...you must have been miserable. “I remember that now,” Peach said; “you were bed-ridden for a few weeks, if I recall.” Daisy corrected Peach, “it was just under two weeks, actually, but for about a week or so afterward I was still feeling some of the side effects despite being well enough to return to my normal duties. I was out of bed but my old caretaker, Aun T., kept me in diapers for a while as I was still having some issues.”

“Aun T.? Oh, you mean that nice Toad lady that lives in your castle?” Peach asked. “Yep, that’s her!” Daisy replied. “She moved to Sarasaland years ago, and she’s been employed by my family as a personal nanny and caregiver to me since I was a kid. She’s like my grandmother.” Rosalina chimed in, “I remember meeting her once when I visited your kingdom, but I could tell right away that she cared very much for you.” Daisy smiled “thanks, it’s sweet of you to say that.”

Daisy ended the tangent and got back to her story: “anyway, Aun T. had dealt with this illness before with others, so she knew right away how to take care of me. It all caught me off-guard initially, though. I mean, the first day I fell ill I collapsed in front of her and then I woke up a while later in bed with a fever...and I was in a diaper – a wet diaper! She had told me that as I was being carried back to my bed I had wet myself, and that coupled with the high fever I already had she knew immediately it was Shroom Flu. I wasn’t super happy about being thickly diapered, but honestly...I started to enjoy it once I got used to them.”

“You really like wearing diapers, Daisy?” Peach asked her friend. Daisy was a bit hesitant, but then replied “...yes! I just feel so comfortable in them!” Peach started laughing a bit, “this is so unlike you, Daisy! But it’s a good thing; it gives you a cuteness factor that I would not have seen in you, otherwise.” Daisy’s attitude didn’t change, but she became a bit defensive: “you’re not just making fun of me, are you, Peach?”

“Of course not, Daisy!” Peach answered; “on the contrary, since you both seem to really enjoy diapers, it makes me want to try it!” Rosalina and Daisy looked at each other and giggled a bit. “What?” Peach asked, “I can’t try diapers, too?” Rosalina replied, “oh no, I was just about to say that can be arranged!”

End of Part 5


Peach was taken aback by Rosalina’s offer; she was quiet for a bit, “you mean...right now?” Rosalina smiled and replied “of course; I’ll diaper you whenever you’re ready.” Peach hesitated, “can I think about this, actually? This is so sudden!” At this point, Daisy began to pressure her friend: “c’mon now, Peach; you did say that you wanted to try on a diaper, what’s the problem?” Peach began to stammer, “w-well, it’s just, I’m...I don’t know – nerves, I guess.” Daisy read Peach’s mood perfectly; she put a hand on Peach’s lap and said “it’ll be fine, trust me.”

Peach bit her lip and quietly nodded. She then looked Rosalina in the eyes, smiled and said, “do you think you could change me now?” Rosalina’s face lit up; “absolutely!” she replied. Rosalina stood up walked over to the couch where Peach and Daisy sat; she then pulled out a small wand with a star on the tip. Peach was confused “uhh, don’t you need to go get a diaper for me?” she asked Rosalina. Rosalina smiled at Peach, “you forget that I’m quite the magic-user, Peach.”

Peach got a little nervous, “are you sure this is safe?” Rosalina reassured her, “don’t worry, Peach; I wouldn’t use a spell that I wasn’t absolutely certain was tested and safe.” Peach relaxed in her seat, “sorry; again - nerves.” “It’s alright, Peach; I understand,” Rosalina said. She raised her wand and focused on Peach, “ready?” Peach nodded.

The wand became enveloped in an aura of magical energy; the aura then began to travel from the wand in Rosalina’s hand and began wrapping itself around Peach. The light blue energy flowed and behaved much like water, but it had no mass to it – much like a shroud of mist. The aura continued to wrap itself around Peach; after a moment, it began to spiral upward away from her body. Once the energy left the vicinity of Peach’s body, it dissipated above everyone’s heads.

Rosalina lowered her hands; “all done!” She said. Daisy looked up at the ceiling, trying to figure out where the magic had gone. “Did it work?” she asked Rosalina. “Why don’t you ask Peach?” Rosalina replied. Both of them looked at Peach, who was now staring downward with her hands covering her lap. Daisy leaned closer to Peach and asked her; “well? Did it?” Without even looking at Daisy, Peach answered “oh, it did.”

Daisy found it a little strange that Peach wouldn’t face either of them, but then noticed one thing that may have explained her behaviour. “You’re blushing, Peach,” Daisy said; Peach pressed her hands onto her lap a little harder, which caused a loud crinkle. Peach’s face blushed even more. A wicked smirk showed up on Daisy’s face; now it was time to have a little fun at Peach’s expense. She moved closer to Peach and whispered into her ear; “you like it, don’t you?”

Daisy’s little remark made Peach become defensive; she suddenly spouting out a number of excuses to hide her reaction. “What? No, it’s just bigger than I expected! I wanted to feel how big it was!” Daisy was having fun teasing Peach; she continued to pour fuel on the fire. “Just feel it – for a minute? I dunno, Peach; seems like something like that shouldn’t take so long...” Peach continued to scramble for excuses: “well, I-I-I was just, y’know, seeing if it was on right! I had to feel around to make sure that it fit nicely.” Peach’s excuses were getting worse by the second; Daisy started to laugh: “okay, Peach; I’ll let you keep checking if it fits well!”

Peach knew what Daisy was insinuating, which caused her to become even more defensive: “it’s not what you think! I wanted to wear a diaper like you two, and I want to make sure it’s comfortable!” As Peach became more flustered, another fit of laughter filled the room – this time by Rosalina. “I’m really sorry, Peach, but this is actually pretty funny.” Peach was now in between her two friends, both of whom were laughing hysterically. She sighed and sunk back into the couch: “I give up.”

“It’s no big deal, Peach – diapers definitely take some getting used to,” Daisy said in between her laughter. Daisy did her best to compose herself and reassure her friend, “believe me, I did the same thing my first time. By the way...don’t you just love how thick it is?” Peach’s eyes locked with Daisy’s tensely. “Well...yeah...” she said sheepishly. Peach and Daisy turned their attention to Rosalina, who was still in a fit of laughter; the mere sight of her still laughing caused Daisy to start laughing about Peach’s little episode all over again. Their laughter proved infectious, and even Peach found herself struggling to hold back any longer.

Before long, Daisy shot a question at Rosalina: “Rosie, do you think you could diaper me, too? Peach’s lame excuses are going to make me wet myself!” Still giggling, Rosalina pointed her wand towards Daisy and said “alright, here you go!” Much like Peach before, Daisy’s body was enveloped in a watery-blue aura which then rose up towards the ceiling and dissipated instantly. Daisy hardly noticed the aura, but she felt the result under her dress soon enough; she managed to get a “thanks” out of herself amidst the uncontrollable laughter. Her eyes saw Rosalina for a split second before they closed again, Daisy noticed a slight wave from Rosalina and took it to mean “you’re welcome.”

After a moment, the laughter subsided. Rosalina raised her left hand to wipe a tear away from her eye; her right hand was firmly grasping her diaper. She asked Peach and Daisy, “oh my...why was that so funny to us?” Daisy – whose head was now resting on Peach’s lap – responded: “probably because Peach is a terrible liar.” “Yeah, it’s totally true,” Peach responded; “I can’t hide things to save my life.”
Peach noticed Rosalina grasping herself and asked, “everything okay?” Rosalina looked at Peach; “it’s nothing, I just...” her face went a little red. “What’s up?” Peach asked again, to which Rosalina replied “I...laughed a little too hard.” From just underneath her, Peach heard a quiet muttering of “join the club.”

Peach looked down to see Daisy’s head on her lap; “Hiya!” Daisy responded. Peach’s expression became similar to Daisy’s devilish smile from before; “did I hear that right, hon?” Daisy chuckled “well, depends on what you heard.” “Oh...I think you know, but I think I want to see for myself,” Peach said. The look on Peach’s face concerned Daisy; “wait, what did you mean by – hey!”

Rosalina gasped; Daisy’s exclamation was a result of Peach suddenly lifting up the poor girl’s dress, exposing her thick, new diaper. “Aww, you just look so adorable, Daisy!” Peach then ran her hand along Daisy’s diaper; she felt a sizeable wet patch right in between Daisy’s legs. “I guess you weren’t kidding when you asked Rosie to diaper you so quickly!” Daisy calmly replied, “alright, alright – can I have my skirt back now?” Peach smiled again at Daisy, “well, okay; I guess that’s payback enough for teasing me earlier.” Peach let go of Daisy’s dress and let her sit up; Daisy stood up to smooth out her skirt and adjust herself.

Rosalina was somewhat surprised by Daisy’s reaction; “umm, wasn’t that a little mean of you, Peach? Lifting up Daisy’s dress like that?” Peach reassured Rosalina that it was no big deal, “oh no, Daisy and I do that sort of thing all the time!” Rosalina was even more surprised, “...really?” Daisy also jumped in: “don’t worry, Rosie; this is just our way of having a bit of fun at the other’s expense.” Peach nodded, “yeah, it’s hard to explain, but it just comes from how close we are. Sometimes it’s fun for us to embarrass each other like that!”

Rosalina was still a bit puzzled: “so...you don’t mind if one of you lifts up the other’s dress unexpectedly?” Peach shrugged and replied, “not really, then again Daisy doesn’t mind it too much. She’s more of a tomboy, so she doesn’t get that embarrassed by someone seeing her panties – err, diaper in this case.” Daisy added, “although, you should see how red Peach’s face gets when the same happens to her – let me show you!” Rosalina smiled and shook her head; she then said, “no, that’s alright; I think I get it now. You two must be incredibly close to be so comfortable doing that.”

Rosalina stood up and brushed herself off a bit, “I suppose if I spent more time with the two of you, I’d learn to have fun like that as well.” Rosalina felt her diaper shift around a bit, and was suddenly reminded of her little accident from before. She subconsciously lifted her own skirt up in order to feel how wet she was, not realizing that other people were in the room with her. “Aaaahh! Sorry!” Rosalina said frantically as she tried to cover herself up. “I’m not trying to be weird; it’s just I always check my diaper like this after I wet –“Rosalina clasped a hand over her mouth before she could finish. She was so embarrassed that she couldn’t say another word. Peach stood and walked towards Rosalina, she gently grabbed Rosalina’s hand and lowered it from her mouth: “relax, dear. It’s just simple childhood innocence – nothing to get so worked up about.”

Rosalina let go of her skirt and let it fall to the floor; she let out a big sigh “you’re right, maybe I’m still high-strung from the move a while back. It’s still hard to adjust to living on this planet.” Daisy joined the others, “girl, it sounds like you just need a little break or something.” A great idea popped into Rosalina’s head; “say, what are you two doing this weekend?” Peach and Daisy looked at each other, then back at Rosalina; Daisy replied first “well, I’m here for the week on a royal visit, but all my official stuff ended late last night. My weekend was just going to be a small vacation, probably just spending time with Peach.” Peach backed up Daisy’s plans, “that’s right, Daisy was just going to stay the weekend at my place and then head home Sunday evening. Did you have something in mind, Rosalina?”

Rosalina posed her question, “well, why don’t the both of you spend the weekend here with me? Like a weekend-long sleepover or something!” Peach pondered the offer, “that does sound like a nice way to unwind, actually.” Daisy thought the idea was pretty good as well: “sounds good to me, we can just all kick back and watch movies or play games or do whatever we want.” Peach and Daisy nodded in unison, “we’d love to!” they said simultaneously.

Rosalina’s eyes just lit up, “that’s wonderful! I’ve always dreamed of doing something like this while I was growing up!” “So this’ll be your first
sleepover, huh?” Daisy said, “well, I guess we’ll have to make it a memorable one, won’t we?” Peach was also excited by the prospect of these new plans; “this also means that I can really get into wearing diapers without trying to hide it from everyone back home!” Daisy and Rosalina laughed; “I guess that’s one way to look at it, Peach!” Rosalina said. Daisy thought aloud in response to Peach’s remark: “y’know, ever since I started wearing diapers I’ve always wondered what it’d be like to have a friend or two to enjoy them with...”

Before everyone got too lost in thought and excitement, Peach exclaimed “oh geez, what time is it?!” Rosalina motioned to the wall clock, “already after 3 o’clock.” “We should hurry back to your place and start packing, Peach!” Daisy said. “I guess we’ll have to leave for now, Rosalina,” Peach said apologetically to Rosalina. She then asked, “umm, what time would you like us to be back here for?” Rosalina thought for a bit, “I think somewhere in the neighbourhood of 7:30 should be alright. It’ll give me time to get things ready and still have enough time to make something to eat for all of us.”

Peach answered, “oh, you’re too kind, Rosie! Daisy, let’s hurry back so we can get your things before we head to my place!” Daisy nodded; “no problem, we’ll just take my car again – I don’t get to drive it enough, anyway.” Peach, Daisy, and Rosalina rushed to the front door of Rosalina’s home; as Rosalina waved goodbye to the others while they sped off in Daisy’s car, should couldn’t help but feel a great deal of excitement.

My first girl’s weekend! Moving to this planet was definitely worth it!

End of Part 6
© Copyright 2012 hurpdurp (hurpdurp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1886385-Rosalinas-Upbringing-Part-56