*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1903526-My-Story
Rated: · Short Story · Other · #1903526
2 Guys Want To Go On A Trip But Their Parents Dont Let Them So They Sneak Out.
         “But mom why can’t I go on the trip,” Daniel said.

“Cause you will not have any adult supervision, how am I supposed to know if you’re okay or not?” his mom said.

“But I’m 19 I can take care of myself plus I’ll be with my friend Jimmy.”

         His mom still didn’t want Daniel to go on the trip without adult supervision. Daniel has been pretty much in a lot of trouble this year in school he’s been known as a trouble maker at school. Daniel goes outside and goes to know on Jimmy’s door, Jimmy opens the door and they just sit on Jimmy’s patio.

“So what did your mom say about going to the trip?” Daniel asked Jimmy.

“She said I couldn’t cause I wouldn’t have any adult supervision,” Jimmy said.

“Really? that’s the same thing my mom said,” Daniel said as Jimmy nodded his head.

         It was night and Jimmy was going to sleep until Daniel called him and said, “Hey Jimmy how about we sneak out tomorrow night and take my car to the trip?” Daniel said. “Umm I don’t think that’s a good idea Daniel,” Jimmy said “Come on it’s gonna work Jimmy we’ll leave tomorrow night when both our parents go to sleep.”

         The next morning they wake up and both go outside and just go and sit on Jimmy’s patio and just wait there till their parents go to work. A few minutes later their parents come out to go to work, “Now Daniel you stay here until we back from work okay?” Daniel’s mom said.
“Yes mother I will don’t worry it’s not like I got anywhere else to go,” Daniel Said.

         Both their parents had left to work and Daniel and Jimmy go into their houses to pack up for tonight to go on the trip they were planning on going. Later that night Daniel called Jimmy’s phone “You’re ready for tonight Jimmy?” Daniel said, “Yeah I guess but if this plan fails I’m blaming it on you,” Jimmy said. “Trust me Jimmy this plan is gonna work very well,” Daniel said.

         So both Jimmy’s and Daniels parents were both asleep and they were ready to sneak out to go on the trip. Daniel was waiting in the car for Jimmy, a few minutes later Jimmy came to car with his luggage and he got in the car.

“Are you ready to go?” Daniel said.

         Their trip is to go to Florida it took them hours to get from Dallas to Florida they both took turns driving to get to Florida.

“Are we almost their?” Daniel said as he woke up on the passenger seat.

Jimmy smiles as looks at Daniel “oh yeah were here,” Jimmy said as he was smiling.

         They were driving around to look for a hotel to stay at, Jimmy and Daniel both have been saving their money for months from the job they have. They have been planning this trip for a very long time they have always wanted to go to Florida by themselves. While Jimmy and Daniel were at the trip their parents woke up seeing that Jimmy and Daniel had left a note saying they went to school early.

         After a while Jimmy and Daniel found a very fancy hotel with an indoor pool, room service, and plenty of more. As they went in to check in they ask the guy in the front counter, “How much will it be if we stay for a week” Daniel said. “It will be $50 each night,” they guy in the front counter said. They accept it and go get their luggage’s from their car and they go up to their room on the 5th room.

“The beginning of our parting starts right now,” Daniel said as he was laughing.

         Later that night Jimmy and Daniel were getting ready to go out, Jimmy didn’t want to go out to a club because he was worried for Daniel because he knows that he would drink too much and get drunk. They were driving to the club when they got there, there was a lot of people there already.

“First I’m going to do is go drink,” Daniel said as he was laughing.

         Jimmy didn’t want to say nothing to Daniel because he knew that he was gonna get mad at him so he just stayed quiet. After a while Daniel was drinking too much, “Daniel I’m going back to the hotel” Jimmy said.

         Daniel didn’t say nothing but just kept drinking and later there was a guy who was bothering Daniel. Daniel got tired of him and there was a fight and everyone just started pushing people and people were pushed to the ground and people throwing drinks all over the place. The police were being called and the polices were coming they had saw that Daniel was really drunk and they took him to jail.
Jimmy was trying to sleep as soon as he heard the phone ring he answered it.

“Is this Jimmy?” the police officer said.

“Umm yes this is him,” Jimmy said.

“Yes Daniel your friend, he got arrested for fighting and drinking too much at the club,” the police officer said.

“Ugh okay I’ll be there in a while to pick him up,” Jimmy said.

         That night the police had also called Daniel parents and as soon his parents found out they waited for them to come back to the house. Jimmy had finally picked him up and the went to their hotel to sleep the rest of the night and soon as they woke up they were leaving to go home.

“Let’s go Daniel it’s a long way home,” Jimmy said.

         Jimmy had drove most of the hours because Daniel was still tired from last night, when they finally got home at night both their parents were already waiting for Daniel and Jimmy.

“How was your trip Daniel?” Daniel’s dad said.

“What trip?” Daniel said.

“Daniel we got a call from the police that you got arrested in Florida for drinking and fighting,” Daniel’s mom said.

“Mom, dad I can explain,” Daniel said.

“No Daniel you go up to your room your grounded for 3 months,” Daniel’s dad said.

         As he went up to his room he called Jimmy and asked him if he got in trouble as well. He found out that Jimmy also got in trouble and that Jimmy won’t be able to come outside for a while. After what had happened they promised to their selves that they will never do it again.
© Copyright 2012 brandon rangel (brangelivh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1903526-My-Story