*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1905507-Piercing-Eye
Rated: 18+ · Draft · Adult · #1905507
Quick write. I'd love to read your reviews!(:
She was unhappy. She had been married to this man for 10 years and all she could remember were the memories from her fear and anger.

The glass full of red wine she was previously sipping from was now broken at the foot of the man she had once known to love.

He was different now. He had become a monster. That man no longer looked at her with his deep brown eyes with the compassion and comfort he once had. He no longer held her tight in his arms and told her how much he loved her. The only thing looking back at the woman now, was the cold piercing eye of the whiskey the man now considered his true love. The only thing holding her tight now, was the strong lingering stench from his bar soaked coat.



He ran towards her aggressively, throwing everything in his way clear across the room. The man grabbed her tight around the neck and held her high against the door. Gasping for air, all she could do was beg. Beg for him to let go. Beg for forgiveness. Beg for him not to take her life.

He let go. He let go only long enough to grab her tightly on her shoulders and throw her to the ground. Her body flops helplessly onto the hardwood floor. This was it. She felt her body slowly going numb. She tasted the blood coming from her freshly cut lip. Her eyes began to close slowly. She heard him shuffling around the house, quickly gathering all the things he would need. And the last thing she heard, was the old oak door slam shut, and the silence of death surrounding her.
© Copyright 2012 Alena Blazic (alenablazic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1905507-Piercing-Eye