*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1908357-Love-What-A-Game-We-Play
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1908357
What happens when the daughter of Bellatrix falls for a blood traitor?
"You must befriend them. Get close to that Ron fellow. Then one night when your alone you must put the curse I taught you on him. He will lead you to Potter, and you will bring him here. It will take time...years from now. Do not fail me. Go now."

Those words were spoken to me by Bellatrix Lestrange...my mother. I was only 11, just starting Hogwarts. She had met me in the Forbidden Forest that night. That was 6 years ago.

I walked into the Gryffindor common room, and sat down on the couch. Ron spotted me almost instantly, and ran over to hug me. I laughed and pulled him down on top of me. He pulled us down onto the floor and got on top of me. I shrieked as he tickled my neck and stomach.

"Get a room!" Fred and George shouted.

"Just because you're jealous that I have the perfect girlfriend, and your both single doesn't mean you have to be rude." Ron said glaring at them.

"That's not why we're rude to her." Fred said as if it was obvious.

"She's a Lestrange." George added in the same tone.

"Watch your back." They both told Ron.

I smirked up at Ron. "Watch your back red...never know when I'll decide to attack."

He held me close to his chest and almost growled. "I'm terrified."

"I'm gonna be sick." George said walking out. Fred followed close behind.

"Idiots." Ron said standing up. "C'mon. Let's go upstairs."

I smiled as he pulled me to my feet.

"Go Ron! Go Ron!" Seamus chanted as we jogged up the steps.

Once the door was closed, and locked, Ron grabbed me by the waist and pulled me down onto a nearby bed.



© Copyright 2012 Jade Sparkling (voldiemobile at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1908357-Love-What-A-Game-We-Play