*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1916283-Hundo-The-Dog-People
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Sci-fi · #1916283
This is just something that Im posting in hopes of getting critque If it does expect more.

The Hundo have the strongest nation, Canis Dominicon, completely militated and armed with superior numbers with their most closest ally  the Zibbermen, They are strong and loyal hard workers, many serve in the military seeking recognition. They have nine different sub-species that each have different strengths and work in different positions to benefit the Hundo Nation and their allies the Zibbermen, the Hundo and Zibbermen have the strongest alliance on the planet making them a force. However they are extremely racist even to their own kind, having many rebellions because of how their system is made up, the Zibbermen step in to help whenever they can to help. Many of the sub-species are forced to work lower class jobs, as a result are made to eternally be poor.

         The Hundo and Zibbermen have a  close alliance, the Canis government have even adopted and made plenty of Zibbermen children for citizenship, however the Zibbermen children they adopt grow up to be soldiers in the Canis Dominicon Army, and they get Citizenship in the Zibbermen Country easier. They are the second most efficient nation and also use their excess food, resources and man power to help the zibbermen for a price. They have one of the biggest poverty class's in their Nation even though they have next to nothing in homelessness, Some Zibbermen refugees have started drug rings making the Canis Dominicon the drug capitol of the world.

         They are by far the most racist people on the planet, they are even racist against themselves, They are patriot and love war and fighting. This is why their main enemies are the Reynard who stand for peace and harmony and have publicly shown contempt for them; Also the Respetto have not taken to the Hundo's aggressive nature, everytime they go to war with someone they Scar the land and don't do anything to help the environment.
© Copyright 2013 HachiDommi (dominicus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1916283-Hundo-The-Dog-People