*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1925212-The-Bomb
by Shorty
Rated: · Other · Action/Adventure · #1925212
It explodes making a person die
I was running with a package in my hand, they can’t get to it, I thought to myself, just keep running. I headed towards the building, running like crazy. I was panting by the time I got to the double doors.

“Open the door, Bruce!” I yelled loudly.

“Hold on, Zach. I’ll be right there.”

I stand there quietly, waiting for Bruce to open the door.

When I hear a gunshot, I turn around and start yelling, Bruce! Open the door! They’re here!!! I was trembling and trying hard to push the handle, another gunshot, Bruce please hurry… God this is the end of me, I thought to myself. As I was about to embrace my death when the door opens and his hand pulls me in.

“Bruce? God, what took you so long?” I said angrily.

“I was getting my Twinkies out. Sorry.”

I looked at him, I was so furious with him for almost letting me die out there. I stomped away from him and headed towards the pool. I need a swim, I said out loud to no one but air. I remembered I still had the package in my hand, as long as I don’t drop and get it wet we’re going to be alright, I held it in my hands for awhile longer and set it on the side of the pool.

“Hey, Zach? Do you want something to eat?” said Bruce.
He was walking towards me when he tripped over the package sending it straight into the water.

“No! I yelled out, Bruce take cover!”

I tackled him but I was too late…. The package exploded, blowing up Bruce into pieces.
© Copyright 2013 Shorty (vikki12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1925212-The-Bomb