*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1935331-current-events
by Meggie
Rated: · Assignment · Educational · #1935331
current for school
                                                                              I found this article while searching the internet for citizenship websites. I found it on the website called www.congressforkids.net. It says a lot about naturalization and becoming a citizen. I looked at many websites before I found this website with many things about citizenship.

    I chose this article because it is very educational and interesting. It has a lot of info about naturalization and becoming a U.S. citizen. I also chose this article so I could have extra credit for class. It has a lot of extra facts it has bullets at the end  about  children becoming citizens and an info box about citizens.





 

This article is about many ways of becoming a U.S. citizen. It talks about naturalization. It also states that  if the person fails the first test to become a citizen, they get more time to study, but if they fail a second time they are denied! They are only denied if they fail the English or U.S history, or government tests are failed. they can file again to become a citizen but they have to pay once again.

  It says a lot about children becoming Citizens as well.  They can become citizens if they're parents do. Or if they are over 18, or once the child becomes 18. It says at least one parent is a citizen, the child is under 18 years of age, the child is admitted to the United States as an immigrant. A child can become a citizen without the child or the parent knowing!





                                WORDS I DON'T KNOW!



MORAL-concerned with the principles of right and wrong behavior and the goodness or badness of human character

OPPOSED-eager to prevent or put and end to

DERIVATIVE-imitative of the work of another person

AQUIRRED- learn or develop

DERIVATIVELY- imitative of the work of another person and usally disapproved for that reason
© Copyright 2013 Meggie (purplezebra at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1935331-current-events