*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1940424-Path-Of-Heros
by CPV
Rated: E · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1940424
3 Brothers, Find Them Self's Struggling To Become The Best Ninja They Can Be.
Path Of Hero's Part-1

Introduction-Hello , My name is Shiro , I'm the oldest brother of the 3 of us.
My yougest brother Orenji , Respects me highly. While my other brother Gekido , We have a love/hate relationship. He thinks he should be the leader of the group, We are always fighting, He has a temper. Even though he is very strong, I dont think he has what it takes to be the leader. To be a leader, You must have the mind of a Great person. Which I have, and he doesnt.

"Sit my sons" Our Sensi says "Today , We are going to test ability and strength between the 3 of you" Gekido laughs under his breath "So first up it will be, Orenji vs Gekido, Who ever whens between you two will face Shiro"
They both stand and walk over to the circle where you would test ability's.
"Are you both ready?" Sensi says, They both nod there head, "FIGHT!"
Gekido rushes in and leaps twords his brother, Orenji rolls out the way of Gekido's rush attack, Orenji kicks Gekido in the back and jumps away, Gekido gets up slowly "Im sick of playing games" Gekido says and rushes in agian to strike Orenji, Orengi moves once again but Gekido turns away quickly and punches Orenji 3times in the face before Orenji falls to the ground, Gekido stands over his brother. "Good job my son, You have proven yourself once again" Sensi says "Shiro your time has come to show that you are the true leader"
I get up knowing that, This is my time, Im sick of getting picked on from my little brother about how im not a good leader, But im going to prove to him , that im better then him.
I stand on my side of the circle, as Gekido stares me down on the other side. "You can back out anytime big bro" Gekido says with a smerk " Im sick of taking hatred from you" I say "My sons are you ready?" Sensi Says, as Gekido squares up "Fight!" , We both rush in and leap twords each other, I think to myself , Theres no turning back now....

-I hope you guys liked my short story, I will be making a Part 2, If I get good feedback and if people like it, Sorry If I misspelled a'lot of words, I'm kinda in a rush. Lol , But I hope you guys like it.
© Copyright 2013 CPV (xenjoi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1940424-Path-Of-Heros