*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1959912-Importance-of-Decisions
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Tyesha
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1959912
Mkaing a Choice
The Dentist office was filled with angry people. Everyone yelled and screamed just to be first in line. While all the commotion was going on me and my mom decided to wait. I was so not ready for this. My stomach was empty. But I couldn’t eat anything until I was done at the dentist.
“Mom, please can we go get a sandwich, I’m starving”. I said sadly.
“No honey, your not eating anything until we check those little bones in your mouth”. My mom said cheerfully.
I pouted, I knew my mom was right but I felt as if this was my only chance to escape the torture. I hated the dentist. All they would do to me is hold me so I wouldn’t move and pull all my teeth out. Then I wouldn’t be able too eat at all until my mouth healed. My life is ruin I thought to myself. Tiger roars begin to rumble through my stomach, I scouted down into my seat trying to hide the sound. Everyone stared at me strangely. I ignored them all. The long line begins to fade away and the people seemed calm. I knew they would soon call my name. This nervous feeling burned my throat. I wanted to cry because of the pain I had once thought before.
“Will they hurt me?” I asked quietly.
“Well that’s a dumb questioned. She muttered. “Of course not sweetie, I will never let anyone hurt you”. I had this feeling that my mom was lien to me. All she wanted was for me to get this check up. I really didn’t want that. But I gave up and let her win. She made it clear that I wasn’t leaving and that I will eat after.
“You have to make a choice Tyesha, it either you take care of your health or else you’ll have the brightest smile in the world and im not having that”. My mom said sarcastically. That’s why we have a dentist. I layed my head in my lap and dried my tears.
“Thanks Mom”. I said.
© Copyright 2013 Tyesha (tylove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1959912-Importance-of-Decisions