*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1973981-Time-Traveling-Enterprise-Hot-Tub-Ch-2
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Other · #1973981
The book continues
I walked out of my Volkswagon Jetta and headed towards the Wells Fargo Bank. I was very nervous. I couldn't sleep all night last night because I was thinking if I was digging myself into a hole couldn't possibly get out of. But I reconsidered every time when I visualized the women flocking to my hot tub. I approached the bank teller,saying, "I would like to take out a loan for 22,500 dollars, please." She looked at me with widened eyes and replied, "Are you sure, sir? That is quite a hefty loan there. Are you sure you can pay it all off?"
"I'm sure." I stated.
She typed in something into the computer in front of her and said,"Okay sir, good luck!"
_____________________________________

A few days past, and I heard the familiar ring of my doorbell. I nearly jumped out of my skin at the thought of my new Enterprise Hot Tub.
I flung the door open, and found a man with a red weelie cart with a giant package on it.
"Are you Mr… Maverick?"
"Yes,sir, in the flesh and blood!" I replied.
I got the biggest brow raise I have ever seen. Its even worse than that one time I did the Sprinkler in the grocery store when The Hustle came on.
"Just wheel it out back." I ordered.
"Sign this first, please."
I got a little annoyed when he made me wait to see my Enterprise masterpiece.
I vigorously signed the clipboard.
"Okay, all set!" I followed him to the back.
"Just set it in the corner there."
I watched the man drive away.
"Ooooohhhhh yeah!" I said, rubbing my hands together.
© Copyright 2014 13 year old 80s band lover (jetfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1973981-Time-Traveling-Enterprise-Hot-Tub-Ch-2