*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1980230-A-Show
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Writing · #1980230
Some people hear everything.
02/03/14
11:16 pm



The man sitting on the deck from the left side of the building is talking. I can hear him, from the roof of my house to the third floor of his building (Torre Lirios)

It was 11 minutes past 11 when i looked at the screen of my computer while i was swinging and talking, thinking out loud. At such a speed he walked away; he climbed down, back to second floor maybe. I hear from a distance this other laugh i can not perceive because I'm facing the fancy "Torre Diamante" and behind i know there is the pacific ocean, so i see it.
The voice sounded like -"In this house..." i assumed was pointing at us.
Now I can hear everything. every noise is like standing in the center of the city zoo and I'm close to the parrots, who only imitate every sound, because they can hear some things and then they let us know, what it is, when their noise is how our hearing alerts.

I heard a strange "eco" , another laugh, perhaps that's what I want to hear, because I am embarrassed. What if somebody, I wish could be the whole world, Is spying on me, for having something to do and not fall asleep, at this time, what the end of a day is when it comes to hours, 24 hours in a day.

Before that, It was not his voice, so it's not my mind, he called me babe. I must care less, after all, this is all part of the show. Yes, that's what someone said, and others repeat and I can be part of it, because I hear the laughter and the "aw" and the excitement and the thrill and the joy and I hear the round of applause, at the end, everyone is amused, I am just writing about them. I watch them too.
© Copyright 2014 Lemniscate (adrianazarate at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1980230-A-Show