*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1992465-The-Story-Of-junior-High-Part-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Me
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1992465
Im not dead... ive been a lazy idiot... heh. anyways dis is about a date we had....
So it was almost 2 weeks after our first date and we were seeing eachother a lot more often.

*RING RING*

my phone was ringing and it was Amanda.

"Hey Mikey whats up?" She said.

"Nothing much." i said.

"Well Want to hang out at my place? I have an idea!" She squeeed.

"is it a repeat of the first time?" I questioned.

"no... yes... Kinda?" she asked herself.

"well okay." i said.

"okay come over around 5" she said.

"got it! see ya later" i said

"love ya" She said.

I just felt amazing. she never said that to me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey" She said

She invited me in.

"soo like ive told you before i LOVE science. I have this mini chemestry set and i set up a cool little surem. its made of milk and papaya and some growth suppliments." it targets one main place: Boobs. and dont act like you havent been eyeballing mine 'cause i see all" She explained as she winked.

".. MIND BLOWN"

"*sigh* boys. Well anyways maybe you can test it on me? pwiddy pwease?" she begged

"Do you just do this to get enjoyment out of me? or do you just enjoy spending time with me?" i asked.

"Mike... i Do truly enjoy hanging out and having fun with you. But i also enjoy you enjoying me. ive never gotten praise for my body. i felt ugly until you came along." She said

"... okay.. Now lets open this F***er and See if it works!"

I opened the tube and saw the bubbles. I Put it in her mouth and she started to tingle. just then her boobs grew a bit bigger and started to jiggle. i was loving every second. She then started to take off her top.

"Grope them. Dont be afraid. i will enjoy every minute of it. as will you." She said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

U WONT KNOW UNTIL LATER!! GOOD DAY!
© Copyright 2014 Me (wannagetzelda at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1992465-The-Story-Of-junior-High-Part-4