*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2014924-Tables-turned
Rated: XGC · Other · Adult · #2014924
A bitchy high school teacher has the tables turned on her.
Mary was a stunningly attractive woman, at 6'1" weighing 170lb with long amazing tone legs. She ran and worked out regularly to keep it that way, her stomach had a perfectly tone subtle 4 pack. If it were up to her the one thing about her body she would change would be her breast, only being a 34 A unless she went braless no one ever payed attention to her breasts, and she loved attention. Sometimes she would come to school bra less just to tease her junior high students. She towered over all the girls in class, and even most of the boys excluding the tallest of the basket ball players. Even though her behavior not only boarders on but clearly crosses the line of lewd the teachers and administrators are far to intimidated by her to stop it. Her perfectly naturally tan body and long dark hair makes all the male teachers bend over backwards to please her and she makes the female teacher feel inferior, causing them to cower around her.

There was only one girl that Mary felt inferior too, rather surprisingly. One of her students, Jess, only 17, 4'10" weighting in at maybe 100lbs. While Mary looked like a amazon woman, Jess looked like a porcelain goddess. Her figure was a perfect hour glass, Mary estimated she was a 40D maybe even a DD. Most of the girls in Mary's class with large endowments have learned to either dress modestly or face her wrath, Jess simply didn't seem to care. She regularly came in wearing very low cut shirts, they hugged her chest right down to her narrow waist, usually leaving about 3 inches of her stomach exposed. This always flowed down to a pair of tight jeans or a form fitting skirt. Her amble rear put on display for everyone. Then something about her almost un-naturally straight bright red hair against her pale skin just all came together making her look like a tiny Greek goddess.

Mary sat at her desk grading papers, waiting impatiently for Jess to arrive for detention. Of course Jess did nothing more then ask what something Mary had written on the board said (her hand writing admittedly shit), but she took that opportunity to accuse Jess of insubordination and force her into detention with her after school. She planned on continuing to belittle Jess, as she had for weeks, attempting to break her, make her cower like everyone else in the school does in front of her. She finished marking Jess's paper with a C+ (on a paper that clearly should have been a A) when suddenly she was hit with a wave of light headiness. She fought it, even managed to stand up but then collapsed forward on her desk.

"Miss Davis, I'm here. Miss Davis?" Mary heard a loud voice as she came to. It took her a minute to recognize it as Jess, before she had totally come too she began to scream, "THAT'S IT, YOU THINK YELLING IN MY CLASS ROOM IS OK. WELL......" Mary opened her eyes half way through as she finished coming too. Her jaw almost dropped. Next to her was her pencil, only it was huge, she stood up realizing she was standing on the pile of papers she was grading. "Miss Davis.... where the fuck did that bitch go?" Mary heard Jess's voice even closer, seeing her giant body approach the desk Mary quickly decided to hide. She ran to her purse, it was far to high for her to get in so instead she decides to just crouch down and hope she isn't seen.

As Jess gets closer Mary begins to realize just how much trouble she's in. This girl in front of her used to be the smallest senior she had ever seen, she was nothing in front of Mary's 6'1" frame, now she was truly a goddess to Mary. "Where is that bitch?" Mary hears Jess mumble under he breath again as she approached the desk. Now standing in front of the desk, Jess's waist doesn't even reach the top of the desk, she leans forward and her bare mid drift presses against the cold metal desk just below her belly button. Mary cautiously peers around her purse, her knees tremble at the view. The exposed midriff in front of her looks like a pale fleshy cliff, at least twice her height to the bottom of the shirt. Her black top against her skin seems to be taking in all light making everything it's holding in look even larger then it already is. Jess's chest blocked Mary's view of her face, looking impossibly large to the minuscule teacher. In the back of her mind she kept thinking nothing can hold that much wait, any minute they would fall from the sky and crush her, but for the goddess in front of her it was nothing.

Suddenly the wall she had her hand braced against started shuffling. Looking up she realized a giant arm was reaching into her purse, rummaging through everything. Mary watch as Jess got up on her tippy toes to peer in, when she leans Mary flinched, the stable boulders she was viewing from below suddenly looked like fluid flesh. From Mary's perspective there was no way the wave of momentum could be stopped by any worldly force. The goddess however seemed unaffected by the wave on her own chest.

*crash* Mary jumped as a hand full of objects hit the desk just inches from her. Among the objects was Mary's cellphone, her birth control, lipstick and changed. Almost instantly after the items hit the desk a giant hand reached for the cell, Mary pressed her body as flat as possible against her purse. "Locked damn it, I bet you that nasty slut has all kinds of dirty pictures. I'd send them all over the school then she'd finally be gone, she wouldn't be able to fuck her way out of that one." The phone hit the desk with another loud crash shortly after. "I should put this stuff away before the bitch gets back" Suddenly Mary is leaning against nothing, as she falls back onto her butt the wind is knocked out of her, she witnesses her purse hovering above her head. Suddenly she sees it moving to the edge of the desk, at the same time a giant arm swipes across the desk, gathering up her belongs to dump them off the edge of the desk into the purse. She manages to inch back out of the way of the arms first swap, then freezes hopping she won't be seen. "What's that? Was that in the purse or did it fall out? Whatever I'll put it back she'll never notices" Mary gets her breath back as the giant hand is coming from her and tries to run. "AAAAHHHH" Mary hears the loudest scream of her life as her purse suddenly lands in front of her. Jess had dropped it out of shock and instinctively prepares to crush the bug. Mary freezes, waving her hands frantically, Jess realizes it's not a bug she's looking at, it looks more like a person.

© Copyright 2014 YoureGoddessJess (jesspowers at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2014924-Tables-turned