*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2016141-Karmic-Balance-Dark-Magic
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #2016141
A woman makes a mistake by tapping into time stop powers
Angelina hastily stepped out of the parking garage and onto the streets of the city as she wrapped herself in her long leather coat. Her long legs, slender body and firm breasts were definite reasons for men to hit on her, but her long black hair, pale skin and black lipstick was enough to shun a lot of men away who wanted to avoid a fight.

Angelina crossed the street and ran up the steps to a large door and pulled it open, causing a chime to go off. Inside of the store she walked into was a narrow walk space because the room was filled with shelves and shelves of old books that were tainted with age. Standing behind a desk wearing bifocal glasses was an old man with graying hair hunched over a clipboard doing the inventory.

“Hey Angelina” he said as he glanced at her and then back at the clipboard.

“Hey Gus, is it here?” Angelina asked with eagerness as she placed her hands on the desk.

“Actually yeah it is. You have no idea how hard it took me to find this by the way. You owe me a lot.” Gus said smiling at her.

“Mmm, let me get my spiked heals out and I’ll gladly pay you back.” Angelina said seductively as Gus went around back to grab the book.

“That’s okay.” Gus said uninterested, “I’d rather have the thousand dollars instead.”

“Damn Gus where’d you go to get this book? The center of the Earth?” Angelina asked pulling out her purse.

“Florence, Italy actually.” Gus said coming from around the back, “And the old book keepers there did not want me to have this. It took a lot of begging to get this off of their hands. Just be happy I already had to make a trip there or the book would have been five thousand dollars.”

Angelina rolled her eyes but then she stopped when Gus slammed down a leather book that was so worn it looked like it should have been thrown away a long time ago.

“That’s it?” she asked in disbelief, “A thousand bucks for a piece of shit?”

“That.” Gus said, “Is the only book in the world that contains a transcript to an incantation of demonic power missy. Now do you want it or not?”

Angelina gently picked up the book and thumbed through the pages. It was written in ancient Latin, but being a Goth girl who was very into the devil scene, she had already done her homework and knew what it said. Most of the book was a supposed history of hell and its chieftains, she recognized names like Hellscream, Thamusz and Mammon. But she did not find any incantation until she got to the end of the book where in very faded ink, she found what looked to be incantation words.

“What the hell happened here?” she asked, “The pages are all fucked up.”

“I’m telling you, someone did not want anyone to know about this stuff. There’s only one incantation left, the priests of the Catholic Church had tried burning it a long time ago.

“That’s stupid.” Angelina said before rolling her eyes and saying, “All right, I’ll buy it.” She said and wrote Gus a check.

Angelina stepped out of the bookstore and started studying the incantation pages, not
bothering to look out for traffic.

Now you may be wondering what a Goth girl would want a demonic incantation for. Actually, if you were one to be prejudice and stereotype, you probably wouldn’t wonder but for the sake of good storytelling we’ll assume you are wondering. Angelina is a Senior at her University. She was applying to the Psychology program for grad school but had been turned down by the department head, Dr. Harris, a woman in her late thirties who still managed to keep her slender figure and good looks. Angelina always figured that it was plastic surgery. To add insult to injury, Phi Chi Omega, the sorority on campus heard about this and when Angelina was walking home one day, they were all sitting outside of their house and made fun of her and Angelina took it personally. Since that day, Angelina swore revenge, for it was Dr. Harris that ruined her chances at a good career and it was the sorority that humiliated her after.

Angelina walked into her apartment and threw her coat to the side and turned off the lights. She was going to immediately start the incantation as soon as she got home so she had already set up the candles in a pentagram as she knew was required to do an incantation. Angelina put on her long black velvet dress that had ties that ran down like a corset and knelt in the pentagram and opened the book. She first chanted the verse that was supposed to be chanted in Latin and then she said the words that were to be said in English, “I call upon those dark forced to heed my call, I call upon the powers of Ezekial, master of the sands of time.”

There was a loud crash of thunder and Angelina’s apartment shook. Angelina spread her arms out to not lose balance as the candles fell and burnt out. After a moment, the shaking stopped and the lights to her apartment went on. Angelina looked around the room and looked down at herself to see if she felt different…she did not. Angelina looked around her apartment and noticed her cat looking at her curiously. Wondering if the incantation worked, Angelina pointed her finger at the cat and tried to zap it, when nothing shot from her finger, Angelina knew it was a hoax.

“Damn it Gus!” Angelina said, snapping her finger, “All that money for nothing. Great!”

Angelina got up and threw the book across the room, unaware of the fact that the book was sailing towards her cat.

“Oh Salem I’m sorry!” she gasped as the book bounced off her cat. Angelina was surprised because she expected her cat to dodge the projectile, instead, the book just bounced off of her cat’s head and her cat did not budge. Puzzled, Angelina got up and examined her cat, who was still frozen in that stance staring at her. Angelina poked at her cat and picked it up, it was like a statue.

“Did I freeze my cat?” she asked herself. Then Angelina noticed that it was awfully silent for living in the city. She looked outside her window and saw that absolutely everyone, the cars, the people and the clocks, were frozen.

“Control the sands of time” she said to herself, “That’s it! I can control time!” Angelina wasn’t feeling so bad anymore about paying so much money. In fact, she was starting to feel excited, excited to get her revenge.

The next day, Angelina walked to class, dressed in a button up coat and a long black dress. She walked towards the football field, someplace she never thought she’d ever be at, but she knew of someone else that would be there.

Chrissy was one of the sorority sisters that made fun of Angelina. She was the cute blonde bombshell with a nice ass and big breasts that her high school sweetheart kept grabbing all the time. She was also on the cheerleading squad. Angelina was arriving just in time for the girls to practice. It also happened to be the day where the local news van was there to videotape an infomercial that the squad would be in. Angelina knew this would be a perfect time. As the cameras were being set up, the cheerleading squad started to warm up and the camera crew started filming.

“Let’s see you guys do a pyramid and then shout out N.U.D Network.” The camera man said.

“Okay girls, get ready!” Chrissy said as she stood in position.

“Oh I’m ready” Angelina said ducking behind the bleachers.

Three cheerleaders stood on the side, with Chrissy in the center as they lifted their arms up and held up two more cheerleaders. After some difficulty, the last cheerleader finally got on top.

“Okay, on 3, 1, 2, 3!” the camera man shouted.

As soon as he said “3” Angelina snapped her fingers and froze time. Very giddy, Angelina skipped up to Chrissy who was the main pillar in the pyramid. This was perfect, she was going to broadcast Chrissy’s naked ass on live TV. Angelina pulled out a pair of scissors she saved for today’s day of vengeance, and started cutting up Chrissy’s cheerleading outfit. As soon as she finished cutting it, Chrissy’s naked breasts flung open and bounced free. Angelina finished removing her shirt and then slowly zipped down the back of her skirt, revealing red cheerleaders panties’ which were the next to go as Angelina cut them off as well. After that, Angelina pulled out her camera that she brought with her and snapped some pictures of Chrissy’s body for a photo album she would post on the internet. Once Angelina gathered up Chrissy’s clothes, she ran off to the bleachers with them and hid down. Once she was sure she would be hidden, she snapped her fingers again.

Chrissy came back to life and with a big smile shouted, “N.U.D-Oh my god!” Chrissy had stopped saying the sound bite when the wind picked up and she felt a cool breeze hit her large breasts. In horror, Chrissy looked down and saw that she was completely naked. The next thing she did was look up straight at the camera and the cameraman who was almost as shocked as Chrissy. The next move Chrissy made was a very big mistake. Chrissy’s hands went from holding up the cheerleaders above her, to over her breasts and her crotch as she covered herself. The next thing she knew, the two cheerleaders above her fell down as well as the cheerleader on the top causing a massive cheerleaders avalanche.

As the girls all groaned, Chrissy started screaming as she hunched over trying to conceal her nakedness. Soon, one of the cheerleaders got up and then another one tried to get up by grabbing the other cheerleaders skirt, bad idea. There was a loud rip and sure enough, the first cheerleader who stood up was now standing there in her red panties while the other cheerleader stood there with another skirt in her hand.

“Oh my god you fucking idiot!” she screamed as she grabbed the skirt back. This gave Chrissy and idea as she wrapped her hands around another cheerleaders waist and yanked her skirt off. The cheerleader screamed in horror and flew one hand over her panties and the other one fought for her skirt back. The ratio of clothed cheerleaders was 3:5 so that set of a chain reaction of the unclothed cheerleaders fighting for the clothes of the other cheerleaders. Angelina thought it was great and so did the cameraman who did not bother to turn off the camera. Pretty soon all of the cheerleaders were all on the ground fighting for clothes and after a while they were all so exhausted from fighting that they stopped.

The end result was two cheerleaders who had been stripped down to their sports bras and panties, one cheerleader who was topless but not skirtless, another cheerleader who was braless but not pantiless, another cheerleader butt naked from the waste down but had the remains of a shirt and Chrissy who had the tattered remains of the front of a skirt and an arm sleeve of a shirt.

“Keep going girls, this will be for prime time tonight.” The cameraman said.

Immediately, the girls all looked up in horror at the camera capturing their nakedness permanently on film and they all screamed. Chrissy wrapped the arm sleeve around her nipples, as that was all the small fabric could cover, and held the remains of the skirt over her naked crotch while the other hand covered her butt. The other cheerleaders grabbed whatever torn pieces of cloth they could and tried covering themselves as they all ran to the locker room to avoid any more embarrassment with the camera man following them behind. The girls were all too horrified to notice Angelina, who was on the ground rolling with laughter.

The next person Angelina went after was Dawn. Dawn was a grad student on her way to getting her masters. She was a slender brown haired girl with breasts not nearly as big as Chrissy’s but her ass made up for it. She was teaching a 101 class and often for fun, she sometimes flirted with the boys in the class. Her pouty lips, seductive voice and sexy business suits made it easy to do so.

Angelina knew that around this time was the time where Dawn would be teaching class. She walked up to the Psychology building and walked over to the lecture hall that held two hundred students. Angelina peaked through the window and saw Dawn walking along the front of the class, with her arms folded, speaking to the front row. Angelina saw Dawn smile to a male student in the front row and her blood started to boil.

When she was rejected, Dr. Harris let it slip to Dawn that she got rejected and Dawn told all of her other sorority sisters. When she saw Angelina on the street she taunted her saying, “Maybe you should dress like a professional and not like a freak and then maybe you’ll get into the grad program you slut!” Angelina wanted her to pay badly, and being in front of two hundred students would definitely help the situation.

Angelina snapped her fingers and froze time. Once she saw Dawn standing there frozen, she opened the door and walked down the stairs towards her next victim. Angelina walked up to Dawn and saw that she had made eye contact with another student and saw a little smirk on her face. Professional indeed. Angelina walked behind Dawn and placed her hands inside her jacket and unbuttoned it. Angelina tossed her coat behind the lecture table and ran her hands along Dawn’s expensive silk button up shirt. Angelina thought back to Dawn’s hurtful comment and in a rage, she tightly grabbed the back of her shirt and ripped it off of Dawn’s shoulders. After throwing her ruined shirt off the side, Angelina ran her finger along Dawn’s black bra strap and decided not to take that off…yet.

Instead, Angelina grabbed Dawn’s zipper to her skirt and gently pulled it down. With not effort at all, Dawn’s skirt slid down to her feet and Angelina glanced at Dawn’s cute sexy ass and smiled. Dawn was wearing black silk panties with the words “Fuck Me” on the back. “This was too good to pass up” Angelina thought and with that she booked up the stairs and out the door.

It took Angelina twenty minutes to break into the door of a fraternity house and steal a gigantic wooden paddle they used to haze new members but Angelina knew it would be worth it. Angelina picked up Dawn and placed her on the lecture table positioning her bent over with her butt aimed at the class. The next thing Angelina did was place the paddle in Dawn’s mouth. Once she was satisfied with Dawn’s humiliating position, Angelina grabbed the camera and snapped tons of pictures of Dawn and then ducked behind the side door and snapped her fingers as she peaked through window. The class took a moment to register the teacher disappearing from one position to another but when the realized what they saw, they all gasped.

Dawn was still talking but she stopped when she tasted wood. She also wondered why she was so high up on the ground and on her knees. When Dawn heard a frat boy shout out, “Oh my god! Fucking A!” she realized her butt was aimed at the crowd, and she saw her clothes in a pile behind the table. Dawn screamed out loud, dropping the paddle and her hands flew to cover the words “Fuck me” on her behind. The lecture hall echoed with laughter as Dawn got off from the table to cover the rest of her half naked body. Angelina snapped her fingers again and walked back into the lecture hall, she wasn’t done yet. Angelina walked up to Dawn and viciously ripped her bra from her shoulders causing her breasts to bounce. Next, Angelina placed her thumbs in Dawn’s waistband of her panties and pulled them down. Dawn’s legs were crossed and so Angelina couldn’t get her panties off all the way so she decided to leave them wrapped around her ankles. Angelina turned Dawn to where her side was facing the class.

Next thing she did was walk around the table and pick up the wooden paddle. Angelina walked back behind Dawn and was smiling from ear to ear, vengeance never felt so good. Angelina reared her arms back and then swung the paddle as hard as she could on Dawn’s behind. There was a loud WHACK! and Angelina saw Dawn’s cheeks slowly turn red. Angelina swung as hard as she could again and again until her arms got tired and then she stopped. Angelina took some pictures of Dawn’s now red behind and once she was finished, Angelina set the paddle on the table and then ran outside the room and snapped her fingers again.

Dawn resumed to her whimpering state and then she cried out when she felt a very intense pain on her behind. To her shock, she felt something constricting her legs and she gasped when she saw her panties wrapped around her legs by this time it was too late, Dawn lost her balance and fell on her face, exposing her bare red behind to hundreds of students. Feeling completely helpless, Dawn started sobbing while Angelina was laughing.

Just then, an old man in a suit walked up from the front row and tried to calm the class down. He then put his jacket over Dawn’s body and helped her up. By now, Dawn’s makeup was running from her tears as she held the jacket over her body but it wasn’t over yet.

“Ms. Love” the man said, “I don’t know how it happened, but your state of dress is highly unprofessional and unladylike. I must ask you now to leave campus right now!”

Dawn’s eyes widened in shock and then her lip started quivering. “B…but it’s not my fault!”

“I don’t care, out of this classroom now or I’ll get security!” the man said.
Angelina was now ecstatic, she had humiliated Dawn right in front of an administrator. Angelina saw Dawn coming her way and she immediately ducked behind another corner while Dawn stormed off angrily now jobless and half naked.

Angelina left the Psychology building and headed on over to the music building. Her next destination was the choir room. Angelina’s next person on the list was Tara. Angelina hated Tara as much as Dawn because Tara had called Angelina a “Devil’s whore who would burn in hell.” Angelina hated Tara because she was this little prissy Christian bitch who kept putting her views on everyone. Angelina knew she was in choir class right now and knew that it would be a perfect time to embarrass her. I know what you’re all thinking, Angelina had some serious issues to be stalking all these girls and knowing what time their classes were.

Angelina walked down the hallways of the music building and stopped in front of a door when she heard a chorus of voices coming from it. Angelina peaked through the window and saw a choir class singing, and little miss angel Tara was in the center. Just then, the class had stopped singing and Tara started singing in her solo in a high Soprano voice. Angelina embraced the moment and snapped her fingers and immediately ran through the door. She really wanted to knock this judgmental bitch down a peg.

The benefit to Tara’s prudeness was that she was wearing a long dress so it wouldn't be as many clothes to rip off of her. Angelina’s rage was still rising as she walked right up behind Tara and clasped tightly on her shoulders. With all of her strenght, Angelina pulled apart Tara’s dress from the top and kept pulling until she had completely ripped her dress in half. What Angelina saw made her smile but it made her even angrier before.

Tara’s cute little blonde image under that pure dress was a sexy curvy body, dressed in fishnet stockings, a garter belt, thong and black lace bra. Angelina also saw a tribal tattoo just above her buttocks. In Angelina’s eyes she saw the worst thing imaginable in her world, a hypocrite. It felt good for Angelina to see a flaw in Tara, but the hypocrisy made her so angry she screamed out in a rage. Eager to see Tara humiliated, Angelina ran outside the room and picked through the window as she snapped her hands.

Tara resumed singing but her voice weakened when she was distracted by the piano teacher hitting a flat note and the class gasping. In confusion, Tara turned around and looked at the class wondering what was so shocking. Next, Tara started to feel chilly and wrapped her arms around her and then she screamed. As soon as she felt her exposed shoulders she knew she was in a state she always dreaded. Tara, instinctively buckled her legs and covered her backside so no one could see her thong. Already Tara was crying and she fell to her knees hunched over while the class laughed.

“Pl…please, I can’t be seen like this!” she sobbed as her arms kept moving around her body trying to cover her garter belt, then her bra, then her thong and back again.

“Oh God, now everyone will think I’m a slut like that bitch Angelina” Tara whimpered and Angelina got even angrier. She snapped her fingers again and busted through doors. Tara’s prissiness angered Angelina even more, it was her fault she wanted to feel sexy not hers. Angelina stood Tara up with her hands to her sides and then placed her fingers inside her garter belt and ripped it from her waist. Angelina pulled so hard that Tara’s fishnet stockings got ripped off as well. Next, Angelina grabbed the center clasp of Tara’s bra and ripped it off, causing her bra to fly open, exposing her medium sized breasts. Once Angelina removed the rest of her bra, She took out her scissors again and cut the back of her thong, causing it to snap free and expose her naked behind. Angelina grabbed all of Tara’s lingerie and hid it in the piano but she was still so angry that she wasn’t done yet.

Angelina grabbed a black marker from the teacher’s desk and then wrote the words “Hypocrite” on Tara’s ass. Satisfied with her work, Angelina pulled out her camera and captured Tara’s nakedness along with her slogan on her ass before she ducked out of the classroom again and snapped her fingers.

Tara came to life again and looked around in confusion when she wondered why she was standing again. Her eyes widened in horror again when she noticed that she felt her own skin instead of silk fabric. She looked down and saw her naked body and instantly covered her naked breasts and her crotch.

“Tara, when did you get the tattoo?” a student asked jokingly.

Tara gasped again and immediately covered her back tattoo saying, “Please, my parents can’t know about this!”

“Not that tattoo, the tattoo that says ‘Hypocrite’ on your ass” the student said.

Tara raised her eyebrow as she tried turning around. It was quite humorous to the class and Angelina to see Tara spinning around trying to see what was written on her behind, it looked like she was trying to catch her tail. Finally, Tara had spotted her naked backside in the reflection of the black piano and saw the word that was written and she screamed. Tara’s hands left her front side to cover her back side but then she realized her front side was exposed. Finally Tara just sat down and then covered her front side again, sobbing uncontrollably. Once she was satisfied, Angelina left the music hall and headed for the sorority house.

The other person who made fun of her, was not there that day but she made fun of Angelina after. Her name was Jamie, Jamie was one of those Facebook addicts who kept posting her life for everyone to see. Angelina’s friends had told her that when she got rejected, Jamie had posted on her blog that she heard of Angelina’s rejection and said that “She deserved it because she’s a freak.” Angelina was going to show Jamie freak.

Angelina walked up to the sorority house, but not before stopping by her apartment to pick up a few things which were in a brown paper bag. Angelina snapped her fingers to freeze time and then she climbed through the open window of the house. Sure enough, there was Jamie sitting in front of her computer on Facebook dressed in a spaghetti strap shirt and her pajama bottoms.

The pajama bottoms made Jamie’s ass look big, but Angelina knew she was as flat as a board. Angelina walked up to Jamie and bent over her shoulder to look at her screen, she was happy to realize that Jamie was logged onto her account already which was good because she wouldn’t have to hack into her profile.

Angelina stood Jamie up and with her scissors, cut the straps to her shirt off, causing it to drop to the floor exposing her tiny breasts. Next, Angelina placed her hands inside Jamie’s waistband and pulled her pajama bottoms down exposing a hot pink thong. Angelina removed Jamie’s thong as well as she put all of Jamie’s clothes in her paper bag.

What Angelina had brought was her S and M gear that she had used with her ex boyfriend. Jamie was going to really give her Facebook friends something to see. First, Angelina placed a leather corset over Jamie’s head and pulled it down on her torso. Angelina then tied the threads as tight as she could, giving Jamie’s breast size an increase to almost a C cup. Next, she wrapped a garter belt around Jamie’s waist and then placed fishnet stockings on her legs. Once that was done, Angelina got out a leather thong and put it on Jamie. Now that Jamie was in costume, Angelina got out her ball gag and tied it in Jamie’s mouth and once it was in, she tipped Jamie over on her stomach. Angelina knelt on the ground and then took out a pair of handcuffs and handcuffed Jamie’s hands behind her back.

Satisfied with her work, Angelina took some pictures of Jamie and then uploaded them on her computer. Once they were uploaded she had deleted all of Jamie’s old pictures of her and her stupid boyfriend and uploaded the pictures of Jamie in all these different S and M positions including her profile picture. Then, Angelina sent a message to all 57 of her friends saying “Check out my new pics!” and then sent the message out. Once she was done, Angelina grabbed the bag of Jamie’s clothes and left the house as she snapped her fingers.

The first thing Jamie noticed was that she could not move her hands and it hurt when she tried to type because something metal was around them.

“Hungh?” Jamie mumbled confusedly as she wondered why she was on the ground on her stomach.

With her tongue, Jamie felt something plastic in her mouth and nearly coughed at first since it was choking her. Just then, the wind picked up and Jamie felt the cool breeze hit her exposed buttocks and Jamie gasped. Jamie got up on her knees and looked down to see what she was wearing and she screamed over her ball gag. Jamie’s initial reaction was to look around and make sure no one saw her like this. When she realized she was alone, she sighed in relief and then inched her way to the computer chair so she could try to get free.
As soon as she got onto her chair, Jamie looked at the computer screen and screamed even louder. On her screen was a preview of her profile that was seen by everyone, it was a picture of her on the ground in her S and M gear with the caption “Want to get freaky?” Jamie started sobbing through her ball gag and started kicking her legs in frustration. Angelina was watching through the window and tried hard not to laugh too loud. She didn’t bother freeing Jamie, she knew her other embarrassed friends would come home and free her. Satisfied with humiliating Jamie, Angelina left and made her way to the main office where her final target was.


Angelina knew Mrs. Harris had to do a presentation in front of the rest of the administration and she knew that would be the perfect time to humiliate her. Angelina walked up to the top floor where the presentation room was. She snapped her fingers and opened the door to find Mrs. Harris standing in front of a projector screen in front of about twenty administrators. Angelina walked up to Mrs. Harris and stared at her with pools of hate. This woman who came off as a strong and independent was the reason her career and life were ruined. Angelina would be without a degree while this brunette middle aged bimbo would be well respected in the eyes of everyone. Not if Angelina had anything to do with it.

Mrs. Harris came back to life unaware of the frozen time. The other administrators watched her set up her power point presentation. Honestly, not a lot of the men wanted to be there, but they figured they’d spend the entire time getting a look at Mrs. Harris’ smooth legs and large chest throughout the presentation.

“Shall we begin?” she asked and everyone nodded. “Good, first here are the figures for enrollment this year.” Mrs. Harris clicked on the computer and a picture flew onto the screen and all of the men’s faces lit up with joy. Mrs. Harris wasn’t looking at first, she was looking at her index cards but when she turned to the screen she gasped in horror.

On the projector screen was a picture of Mrs. Harris wearing a black thong with white lace around it. She was holding a feather duster and wearing a French maids hat. To Mrs. Harris’ horror, she was also wearing tassels and she was standing onstage in a strip club.

Quickly, Mrs. Harris pressed the mouse button again to get rid of the slide and she tried to continue. “I…I don’t know what that was, probably a student’s joke which I will get to later. Instead, let’s look at the number of graduates we have.”

Unfortunately for Mrs. Harris, the graph of graduates was not on the screen instead, it was a picture of her wearing a red plastic bra and thong with white trim on it. She also wore a Santa Clause hat and had a bubble that read. “Merry Christmas!” Mrs. Harris groaned in horror as all of the men in their roomed crossed their legs and started to turn almost as red as Mrs. Harris.

“Let me just close out of this program, it must be the wrong file.” Mrs. Harris wearily said.
Angelina knew this would happen and with her own power point control, kept on with the slide show.

The next slide came up and Mrs. Harris backed away from the computer in surprise. The next slide on the screen was of Mrs. Harris bent over a desk with black panties that said “Bad Girl” on the back.

Then another slide went by and this was a picture of Mrs. Harris sitting on a bed completely naked, with a rubber penis in her mouth. Mrs. Harris nearly cried at this one but covered her mouth.

Another slide went by and this one was a slide of Mrs. Harris standing in the middle of the University park completely naked with the words “Campus slut” written all over her body. All of the students in the picture were smiling and pointing at her.

What Angelina had done was take the time to set up Mrs. Harris in each position and then she took a picture and added it to a power point program that she opened on her slide show. Mrs. Harris was presenting her own humiliation to the administrators and the pictures kept getting worst.

The next one was a picture of Mrs. Harris in a medieval loin cloth holding a skull and standing in a Shakespeare pose. Then came a picture of Mrs. Harris standing naked in a corral with a horse. The last picture was the one that made Mrs. Harris blush and cry. It was a picture of Mrs. Harris lying naked in a bed with Jamie, Dawn, Tara and Chrissy who were naked as well. All five women had their hands over each other’s naked bodies. By now, Mrs. Harris was sobbing uncontrollably. Just then, to their surprise, the men noticed Mrs. Harris’ jacket vanish in thin air. Mrs. Harris noticed as well and her arms immediately wrapped around each other.

“No. Please I beg you!” she squealed but it was no use. The next thing to go was her skirt. Mrs. Harris’ legs buckled as she pulled her shirt over her underwear which frustrated the men because they wanted to see what this woman was concealing. Soon enough they were satisfied when her shirt disappeared and now Mrs. Harris was standing there in matching white bra and panties with kiss marks all over them. The next thing the men in the room noticed was that they had cameras in their hands.

Mrs. Harris’ arms covered her breasts and her underwear and her mouth dropped as she saw all of the men simultaneously lift their cameras up and started to flash. Every time a flash came, Mrs. Harris made a different movement to cover herself. After a couple flashes, Mrs. Harris felt her nipples under her arms instead of her bra. Mrs. Harris screamed and brought both arms to cover her chest as she crossed her legs. Then, her underwear vanished, Mrs. Harris could feel the constricting waistband leave her hips and she brought her hand over her crotch as well.

Angelina took one final picture of the sobbing Mrs. Harris and then walked away from the doorway. She was finally content with taking her revenge on those who wronged her and knew she had completely ruined their lives as much as she ruined theirs. Angelina could now move on with her life with newfound powers to help her.

…And that is when I decided to step in.

I had been watching Angelina this whole time, and while it was pretty entertaining watching her work (she wasn’t doing that bad of a job) I couldn’t let her continue on because 1. She was practicing demonic magic which was a no no and 2. She was practicing Karmic Balance without a license (Oh God I never thought I’d be saying that after what I went through.) So, I walked outside the gates of Heaven and had St. Peter send me down to where she was.

Angelina stopped in her tracks and the smile she had left her face when she bumped into me. What she saw was a man in a white gown with angel wings and a halo (Hey it’s a lot better than a geeky professor, fat guy in shorts or a homeless man.)

“Who the hell are you?” she asked angrily.

“Heaven actually. I am an angel.” I said

“Bullshit. Angels don’t exist. God doesn’t exist!” she shouted.

“Uh believe it sweetheart.” I said, “If you can summon up demonic magic, that means Hell exists and if Hell exists so does God.

“Well I have powers from Hell now and I don’t care if I upset God by doing so. Screw him!” Angelina shouted, she was turning red, even with all that makeup on.

“Honey, Heaven and Hell are both mad at you. Hell doesn’t like idiotic humans like you taking their powers.” I said.

“Oh and how would you know that? You’re an angel.”

“Oh because I used to be a demon. You see my name is Zeke, short for Ezekial. And I was a Time Demon in Hell, when you controlled the sands of time, you took my power that I had when I was a demon.”

I guess that made Angelina proud of herself and she placed her hands on her hips and smiled.

“So now that you’re an angel I imagine you lost that power. So what are you going to do now?” she asked.

“Well, first off, I still have my powers, second off, I’m going to have to strip you of your powers, and of some other stuff if you know what I mean.”

As soon as I said this, Angelina’s face changed from a smile to horror when she knew what I was referring to. Angelina backed away and with a shaking hand, started snapping her fingers. Now, if I snapped my fingers the first time and nothing happened, I would have stopped, but she kept snapping away as if a catchy tune was playing. Finally after the five hundredth snap, Angelina started to run past me in panic.

“Please don’t!” she cried. “I’m sorry I humiliated those sorority bitches and Mrs. Harris. I’m sorry I summoned up demonic power!”

Her pleas weren’t going to work and I snapped my fingers stopping her in mid stride. I walked up to Angelina and one by one, unbuttoned her black jacket and then I threw it out the window leaving Angelina in a long black velvet dress. Having an idea in mind, I went into another office and brought out a paper shredding machine. I grabbed the back of her dress and fed it into the machine and pressed on. Once that was all set up, I stepped in front of Angelina and snapped my fingers.

Angelina continued running but was jerked forward when the paper shredder snagged on her dress and she fell on her face. In shock and puzzlement, Angelina looked up at me and then turned around and saw her dress slowly being fed to the machine.

“No no no no!” she cried, tears developing and making her makeup run. Angelina grabbed on to her dress and tried to pull it out but the machine was too strong. It kept sucking up more dress and Angelina kept being pulled forward.

“Please, I won’t humiliate the sorority girls or Mrs. Harris anymore I swear! I’m sorry!” she said trying to pull her dress back, which was now so small that Angelina’s long white thighs were showing.

When Angelina turned she saw me and her mouth dropped. I was holding a video camera aimed at her and I waved because I was going to use the tape later. Angelina’s shock at seeing me distracted her from what was still happening. Now there was no more dress left to feed the machine and Angelina was pulled back against the machine for the rest of her dress was still on her. Angelina fought to keep the remains of her dress on, which was getting pressed tightly against her upper torso and her thighs.

“Please, you’re an angel! You can’t do this!”

“Oh yes I can. I got to balance the Karmic scales don’t I?

Angelina let out a loud scream when she knew she couldn’t be helped. Now, the dress was pulled so tight up against her, her arms were pulled back and now she was in deep trouble. I could see the seems to her sleeves ripping and then one by one, the buttons to her dress flew into the air and pelted me like they were bullets. Angelina grabbed the front part of her dress and tried to hold it together. Now I could see her face turning really red. Just then, there was a loud RIIP! as Angelina’s dress burst open and was finally fed to the machine. Angelina was standing there in matching pink bra and thong with strawberries all over them (What is it with Goth girls and their strawberry panties?)

Angelina yelped and her knees buckled as she fell to her knees covering bra and crotch. At this point, Angelina spit out about a hundred “Oh my Gods!” which was funny because I thought she didn’t believe in God. Watching Angelina squirm around the ground hunching over herself trying to cover her embarrassing underwear, well I couldn’t resist.

“Now, I’m about two thousand years old so I’m kind of out of the loop. But is it a trend to be all dark and scary on the outside and be all cute and innocent in your little strawberry panties on the inside?” I asked.

I knew this comment got to her because her whole body was blushing beat red and she tried to hide behind the paper shredder, but I wasn’t done yet.

Outside of the sorority house sat Dawn, Chrissy, Jamie and Tara sitting on the steps. All of them were dressed in their hoodies and pajama bottoms. It wasn’t that cold out, it was actually quite warm, but the girls had felt so vulnerable that they wanted as much clothing covering their bodies.

“God my ass hurts so bad.” Dawn whined holding a pack of ice against her butt.

“Shut up!” Tara growled, “I still can’t get this marker off of mine.”

As the girls were all sitting on the steps brooding over their humiliation, they saw Mrs. Harris walking down the street with her bag, tightly clutching her coat over her body. The sorority girls noticed that her face was red from crying.

“Mrs. Harris, what’s wrong what happened?” Dawn asked.

“I don’t want to talk about it!” Mrs. Harris shouted indignantly.

“Okay, I was just curious you bitch!” Dawn said.

“Excuse me?” Mrs. Harris repeated, “How dare you young lady? After I wrote that letter of recommendation for you!”

While Mrs. Harris argued with the sorority girls, I was standing across the street amongst the trees hiding. All of the girls’ arguing was drowned out by a loud piercing scream that caught the attention of everyone that was outside.

Standing there in the middle of the street, barefoot and in her strawberry underwear was Angelina, who realized I had frozen time again and brought her out in the middle of the street.
“Oh my God!” Angelina cried as she crossed her legs and covered herself. Her scream caught everyone’s attention, including the sorority sisters and Mrs. Harris who turned to stare at Angelina. Once they recognized who they saw, and what she was wearing, they all pointed and laughed.

“Hey Angelina! Nice underwear.!” Chrissy said smiling, gaining her confidence back.

“Ugh, highly unprofessional.” Dawn said.

“Indeed.” Chimed in Mrs. Harris.

“Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!” Angelina screamed stomping her feet. This was great humiliation, all that satisfaction from getting revenge was melted away, as the people who she humiliated, got a chance to humiliate her again. Just then, Jamie came out with her digital camera and starting taking pictures. Angelina gasped and started maneuvering herself to hide her body from the flashes. By this point, everyone else around Angelina noticed this woman standing in the road with strawberry underwear on. Angelina, made a desperate attempt to take control and I saw her snapping her fingers again.

“It’s no use.” I called out, “I stripped you of your powers, along with your dress.” And with that, I held up a boom box with a tape in it and pressed play. Playing on the speakers was Angelina’s confession to humiliating the sorority girls and Mrs. Harris. Needless to say, when they heard this, they got a little mad.

“Oh you bitch!” Tara shouted as she jumped off the steps and ran after Angelina. Angelina saw the five women running after her and she squealed and tried to run away. Unfortunately for her, a car drove in her way and she stopped so as not to get hit. That was enough time for the five women to catch up. Immediately, Dawn grabbed on the back of Angelina’s bra and pulled the back of it. Angelina was still trying to scramble away but she wasn’t going anywhere because she was still attached to her bra. That was until, her bra snapped from the front and Angelina shot forward and landed on top of the hood of a parked car. A man got a full up close shot of Angelina’s nice full breasts. He whistled out loud and when Angelina realized what had happened, she screamed and covered her breasts with both arms.

While Angelina had her breasts covered, her underwear was now unguarded and Mrs. Harris bent down and clenched both sides of her underwear and gave her a huge wedgie. Angelina screamed and then started sobbing as she fought to pull her underwear out from her ass. Then, all five women each grabbed a side of her underwear and pulled down leaving Angelina completely naked. Angelina fell to her knees and started sobbing uncontrollably.

“Okay, I’m naked now please leave me alone!” she begged.

“Oh no!” Dawn said, “After what you did to me. We’re going to give you a nice spanking because you’ve been naughty!”
The girls all bent Angelina over and just as Mrs. Harris brought up her hand to spank the sobbing Angelina, something happened. All of the sudden, all five of the women’s clothes vanished and they were all completely naked. The girls didn’t cover themselves at first, they were so shocked. Then finally, Dawn was the first to scream and then all of the other women screamed as they all huddled together, even around Angelina, to cover themselves. By now, they naked women were surrounded by cars who were all honking in approval of the strip show. Hey, sure Angelina humiliated these girls without a license, but they were still pretty snotty so I had to rebalance the scales again. Watching the girls all stand their naked and thinking about Angelina’s humiliating underwear, inspired this feeling in me. That was because I realized it got me turned on. (Being an angel, I finally got to enjoy the benefits of having a penis.) And staring at the naked women standing their in public gave me an even more marvelous idea.

As I arrived home to my paradise, my beautiful wife, Victoria greeted my outside my palace, her curvy figure outlined by her flowing white gown. (Hey, I’m an angel, of course I was going to stay true to my wife, I’m not a demon anymore.) She smiled and I smiled back at her beautiful face.

“Hello Zeke.” She said gently. “How was your trip?”

“Oh it was all right honey.” I said walking up to her and kissing her. “I got to rebalance Karma again, I haven’t done that in a long time.”

“Well did you have a good time?” she asked.

“Oh of course I did.”

“Well, how but we even have an even more good time?” she asked biting her lip and kissing me hard on the lips. That got me even more turned on.

Victoria started walking towards our bedroom, and just as she was on her way there, all of the sudden, her gown disappeared. She felt the wind blew against her naked body and her eyes widened and her mouth dropped, but she was still smiling. She giggled nervously and covered herself but only for a second, then she just wrapped her arms around me.

“I’m sorry, I couldn’t resist. Does that embarrass you?” I asked.

“Yes it does.” She said kissing me again, “But I like it.”

“Yeah, I do too.”


Epilogue


Chrissy and the rest of the cheerleading squad were never able to live down what had happened to them. Parents were very angry because they were broadcasted live on TV and their children saw it. So at the football games, all of the mothers would shout out and call them sluts while the football players would shout out to ask them to take their clothes off. Chrissy and the cheerleading squad were often red face for the entire game.

Dawn was kicked out of the graduation program and had to go work a 9 to 5 job and she was very miserable for a long time. But then one day, her luck became good when a wealthy businessman who became interested in her. Dawn’s problems seemed to be solved. She thought she was getting a job offer on the spot and it was, to act in several porno movies as a hot college teacher.

Tara was so horrified and humiliated by the ordeal she became a nun and dedicated her life to teaching at a private school. She built a notorious reputation for being a teacher who hit kids on the hands with a ruler if they misbehaved. But the students got back at her one day, when she was walking down the aisle of the halls, one student stepped on her gown causing it to rip off exposing Tara’s thong which also exposed an added rose tattoo on her butt cheeks. I guess old habits never die.

Jamie never got the pictures off of her Facebook account. Angelina had changed the password and so they were permanently up there for her friends to see. Her pictures were posted all over the internet and Jamie never went on the internet again except to check for her e-mail to keep in contact with family. But every now and then, someone would send spam of her own pictures and Jamie would be horrified when the title said “Facebook Dominatrix”

Mrs. Harris lost her job at the University and tried settling for a regular teaching job. She did okay at high school as a teacher. One day however, she was teaching and the projector screen flew up and got caught on the back of her skirt. Of course, her skirt was now high above her reach and Mrs. Harris stood there in a garter belt and thong. So she lost that job too. Ironically, she needed money fast so she became a stripper.

Angelina was so embarrassed she actually wore two sets of clothes where ever she went, no matter how hot it was and she stayed far away from shredding machines. Unfortunately for her, she had a genital piercing and one day she went to the airport and it went off. So she didn’t want to take her clothes off and when she refused, security strip searched her, she was left exposing Powerpuff girl panties. I think after that she never left the house again.

As for me, God gave me the job of Karmic Balance again but I never really did it unless someone practiced it without a license. My wife and I happily had kids, who somehow got my time powers as well and after the hunters complained about getting stripped by them I had to do some magic to take it away from my kids. Sometimes I think back to that day when I stepped into Minos’ office and asked for a different job and I look at where I am now I think, my how times have changed
© Copyright 2014 bbettyblambabam (wtfbrotha36 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2016141-Karmic-Balance-Dark-Magic