*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2019547-Lifechapter-2
by Shadow
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2019547
The second chapter of Kitty's adventures
Third grade for Kitty was both easy and complicated for him. The work was very easy for him so he got bored relatively quickly so his mind would wander. If you saw him you might label him lazy but he wasn't. The kids were not nice to Kitty. You could say the other kids saw his intelligence and they ridiculed him. One day his teacher asked what was two plus two they laughed at him when he said four. Ever since that day in third grade the other kids made the rest of his time in third grade horrible. He moved after third grade was over but he was worried if the kids would like him. His parents told him not to worry. The night before he started fourth grade he cried he didn't want a repeat of his last school. Eventually he fell asleep which was good because he would need the rest for school. He was right to worry about the other kids to them he was an outcast. Also it was evident that he was not athletic. This was just another reason to ridicule Kitty. He was happy he made friend there weren't many though. Like him though they were also branded as outcasters. Fifth grade brought new changes. James moved away, Kitty's other friends started becoming distant towards Kitty but he didn't notice at the time. He got ridiculed less often then usual for his entire time through middle school. He was happy about that but he worried what high school would be like.
© Copyright 2014 Shadow (leonidas95 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2019547-Lifechapter-2