*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2020210-Xtreme-Awaking-Old-Maid
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Romance/Love · #2020210
Is their pain to deep for love.
Prologue



Where in the hell is she? Finger cramped as I rang the doorbell for the umpteenth time. Impatient for an afternoon fuck after a heart-wrenching phone call.



Impassivity not in my DNA, I should leave and fire up one of the beasts. Score a rise out of the build up to torque. Rivet in the tingling sensations and vibrations igniting every nerve in my body by mastering every nuance of the vehicle or die trying.





Granted, not the best idea in my mindset. But, better than waiting and wiping perspiration from my neck.



"Hello, sorry I took so long." Baffled, staring at Olivia Mirren, Britain's, Olympic Equestrian Medalist's, emerald-eyed goddess.



All slick curves and toned muscles. A pinky twirling the crimson, highlighted gold curls, encircling slender shoulders.



"Come in, Jessica's not here at the moment." The hungry, predatory posture ignored as something in my own fucked up head.



"What, we spoke seconds ago? Did she leave?" My stance as a mountain to a molehill, scowling at her. Ready to pivot and drive the Ferrari or motorcycle.



"Ahh, you did not speak with her."



"Explain!" Though it caused some to admit the truth, she did not shy away. My clenched jaws alarming her as she struggle to keep her firm, no-nonsense voice calm and steady, reminding me when she calmed her horse.



"Well, when I answered the phone, you stated you were on your way and disconnected. Not allowing me time to say my name. Right away, I contacted Jess, and she is heading home."



Right, my fuck up, I should've called her iPhone.



Space to decide on my next move, not acknowledging or denying her account; I edged pass her towards the bathroom. In hope, she leaves by the time I exit as she seemed dressed for an outing.



Upon entry, the white cotton walls with salmon colored bath cloths and rugs assailed me. The prior décor of cobalt blue and lime green expunged. No longer able to associate the room with my experience of deep sea diving.



My head jerked hearing the door open with the statuette of Olivia shutting herself in with me. Not my first rodeo, I returned to pissing. Shook, set the seat to the original position and flushed.



In arranging the goods, she sauntered over and seized my dick. Annoyed, with myself, when the earlier signs punched me in the face.



With care, I detached her delicate wrist, inflaming twin flags of color upon her cheeks. Relentless, she crouched and tongue slithered from the base to the tip of my shaft. Thoughts in regards to Jessica wavering. More so, as generous, lush, lips, devoured my crown, comparable to a Popsicle.



Her inhaled swig she surpassed by a liberated resounding pop echoing in the enclosed space. Raised brows challenging me in dare of another rejection.



Swift as a taunted bull to a red flag I had her palms braced against the wall. Her ass elevated just how I needed it for access to her heat. Lifting her dress midriff exposing a drenched red, lace thong which I snapped to the outer crease of her snatch. As old as time, removed a condom from my back pocket and slipped it on. Navigating my cock between plump, peach lips, lubed as an oil change with glistened auburn hair. Cautious to go slow as she squirmed at my penetration.



Assured of her embrace by the fierce womb contractions, I latched on to her waist and labored my strokes. Startled by her foul language for more, quickened my tempo, causing her to brace from banging her skull.



"Yeah...pound my pussy with your huge knob!"



Pleased, she showed no discomfort with my vastness, I obliged. Inclined to believe the myth about riding horses as she moved with me every step of the way. The slurping sounds of our bodies in harmony filling the air with the musky scent of sex.



"Oh, you are so buried inside me."



"Ah yes, fuck me!"



Dirty talk not on today’s playlist I released her to remove my belt as I continued my strokes. Wrapping the paper towels from the sink around the belt's center and proceeded with placing the makeshift bondage over her mouth.



At my progression her head spun, rose petal lips parted to speak. Perfect in allowing me to align and tie the strap in a knot. Seeing alarm in her eyes now a dark seaweed I bestowed my devil-be-damned grin. Cocksure there would be no complaints, when several shades of pink flamed alabaster skin and she did a quick 180-degree turn.



Emboldened, I repositioned her arms in a fold on the tank. Shielded her head within, spanking that ass for her conformity. Rewarded by sultry moans and tiny constrictions around my staff.



Gratified, my steel impelled her clitoris with delicious propelling friction. Finger flicking the little nub, as she fluctuated and squeezed my length. Mouth exploding with vanilla from suckling the slight flutter on her neck. Jolted by her flavor, I hitched the spandex fabric above her bra less diminutive breasts, pinching rock solid pebbles as I tempered every pump and stroke of my hips. Appreciative of the sensuous purrs in her throat. I skirted the line of her back to her two globes and advanced the shoe string band aside a cheek. Immersed my fingers in our blended juices and slathered the liquid in abundance over the pucker. Eased a digit in inch-by-inch awarded by her backward rock in fervor. Alerted to her stress upon entrance of a second, gaged her reaction and continued when her ass moved in a stripper combination.



In reach of her pinnacle, her channel sucked me as a glove while her hips gyrated faster. To aid her, I reclaimed her tender clit as I drilled the moistness of each orifice.



Strangled panting and legs trembling purported her heightened state, enhanced by the pressure applied to her budding button. My prick welcomed her boa constrictor climax conducive to slam into her one, two, three times, for a natural release.



Pronto, I extricated myself and disposed of the rubber. In enough time for her to sit her dripping cunt on the throne slumped with eyes closed as a rag doll. Not a blink when I swiped a cloth, turned on the faucet and washed.



Physical antidote, checked, but nothing for my mentality. The previous phone call back to the forefront of my mind.



My primal need satisfied I turned to leave when my name drifted from her lips. Struck, she stirred herself enough to extract the restraint.



No interest to indulge in emotions which only lead to disaster, I left without a response and my belt. To come face-to-face with Jessica. Surprise rendering her speechless. Confident of her focus when furious topaz eyes swiveled and full curved lips compressed into a tight line.



A small vein throbbed over one of her eyebrows when she fixated back on me. Astute to contain her distaste when my hard, dark, stare sent her a silent message. Which she got, stepping back with lowered hurt eyes. Not giving a shit, I veered around her and exited the building. The actuality of more of my sins coming home to roost. 

© Copyright 2014 Just saying (benefits at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2020210-Xtreme-Awaking-Old-Maid