*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2022618-Aphorisms
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Poetry · Spiritual · #2022618
Aphorisms and other musings

Aphorisms
 
 
© A Word is Worth a Thousand Pictures.

May you know you are loved beyond what you know.

Poems like reality are multidimensional.

Once heard, some things can never be silenced.

I once drowned in despair and found myself floating in bliss.

If ©A Word is Worth a Thousand Pictures, what is a letter worth?

Not all tears are bad.

I am not here to be understood. I am here to understand.

I’d rather be a poet than a muse.

I believe that if you do not listen to the whispers of the soul, they become screams.

Write today to right the wrong of an unwritten yesterday.

I have often believed that I am a poet trapped in a photographers body re-writing the caption of me.

My greatest fear is leaving my greatest fear unfaced.

Not all battles are fought on a battle field.

We are stories in the telling.

Someone shot my spirit animal. May they find courage. May I find forgiveness.

There is magic in the telling.

Maybe I really am a writer. As I walked into the other room of my cabin this morning I was surprised to find that my mouse does not taste like coffee.

Love pays attention to detail.

Courage is not being fearless. Courage is facing your fears.

I believe in goodness, truth and beauty; the power of nature and the triumph of the human spirit.

I sat on the beach in wonder and gazed up through the trees upon the ocean.

 
 
*Paw*
    *Paw*
 
*Paw*
    *Paw*
 
© Copyright 2014 Stargazer (stargazer1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2022618-Aphorisms