*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2026601-Assignment-3
Rated: GC · Assignment · Erotica · #2026601
2 part assignment
Part 1

Karen arrived at Jacob’s office in the Business department of the college they both taught at. She tapped lightly on the door, and he opened it to let her in. He wore his usual three piece suit and tie. She was dressed in a sleeveless black dress that stopped just above her knees.

Jacob felt his dress pants tighten at the sight of her. He closed the door behind her, and locked it. He watched as she sat on the couch across from his desk and crossed one nylon covered leg over the other. He poured to glasses of red wine and joined her on the couch, handing her a glass.

“Drinking at work?” Karen inquired. “How naughty.”

“The door is locked,” Jacob assured her. He ran his free hand up and down her leg. “And we’re both finished teaching for today.”

Karen sipped her wine as Jacob moved drug a table closer to the couch, and offered her a plate of pasta and a fork. They ate, sipped their wine, and discussed work until the pasta was gone. Jacob took the plate from her, and refilled her wine glass.
“Ready for dessert?” He inquired. He leaned in and pressed parted lips to hers. His tongue filled her mouth as she parted her lips to receive him.

As they kissed Karen pulled the tie holding Jacob’s pony tail loose letting the dark waves of inky hair fall to his shoulders. She ran her fingers into his soft tresses as he leaned over her, laying her back on the couch. His hands slid up her slender thighs, pushing her skirt up passed her hips. His fingers curled around the strings of her panties, and he tore them in half with a feral grunt.

“Jacob,” Karen gasped. “What’s gotten into you?”

Jacob unzipped his dress pants, and slid them from his hips to his knees so his erection fell free between her thighs. “I’ve been waiting for this since Leanna was born. You said you’re all healed right?”

“Yes, but shouldn’t we do this at home, or at the club?” Karen inquired. She was thrilled by her lover’s spontaneity, but doing this at their day job?

“You have to take care of Leanna at home,” Jacob reminded her. He lifted her hips and slid her clenching wet pussy over his long hard rod. “And I have to work when we’re at the club.”

Karen bit back moans as he thrust inside her. Jacob slapped her bared ass as he thrust into her. She cried out as he increased his thrusting, and her pussy clenched around him as a wave pleasure flowed from her. He thrust deep inside her one last time, and let his head fall back as his warm seed poured into her and a moan of ecstasy ripped from him.


Part 2

Mike can’t wait to see what Laura is like in bed. He is very open about his sexual desires, and he is a believer in the free-love movement. He enjoys having sex with women, and he is not ashamed of taking multiple women to bed on multiple occasions. He’s not too crazy about the fact that Laura seems to look down her nose at people she feels are in a lower social standing, but at this time he’s not looking for a long term commitment.

Laura is the tries to portray herself as the complete opposite of Mike. She enjoys sex when she has it, but she gives off the impression she is hard to get. She figures she’ll enjoy sex with Mike, she’s pretty sure he won’t be able to afford to keep her in the lifestyle she’s accustomed to.

© Copyright 2015 Vixey Todd (jlh1982 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2026601-Assignment-3