*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2052370-The-Drummer-and-I
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #2052370
There's more than one way to get over a break up
"Do you remember that guy..." My friend trailed off. She knew very well I remembered the man in question. He hadn't left my mind since our chance encounter all of those moons ago.

It was after my break up, I found my boyfriend getting blown by my former BFF. Cindy decided that I needed to go to the bar and drink my problems away. Since it was better than sitting around, wondering why the two people I trusted most in the world would betray me, I agreed to go.

Instead of going to a gay club, Cindy took me to a dive bar that her husband was thinking about buying. The bartender seemed to be aware of this and kept sending us shots and drinks.

At down point in night, a band started playing. The drummer looked like Channing Tatum with fuller lips. I was sporting a semi just from looking at him. There's no way he's gay I told myself.

I stumbled to the restroom. Once my pants were unzipped, I leaned against the wall as I peed. The Drummer came in and undid his pants. Even flaccid his cock was long and thick. The mushroom head screamed to sucked. "You ok, Bro?"

"I'm fine..." I slurred. In an effort not to look like a perv ogling a straight guy's dick, I zipped up and left the bathroom. Cindy gave me a suspicious look when I sat down. "Drummer. Dick. Drunk."

All she did was smile and handed me another shot. After taking hat and downing another drink, the world around me was spinning. I muttered to Cindy that I was going to step outside to have a cigarette and get some air.

The warm air felt good in my skin and for my head. I leaned against the building and stuck a cigarette between my lips. Before I could light it, The Drummer startled me. "That's bad for your health."

"So is dating a lying, cheating slut but I did that too."

"Been there, Bro." In the moonlight he was even sexier. He moved even closer to me, I could smell his musky cologne. "I can't believe the girl that you came with cheated on you."

"I'm gay. And you have a fantastic cock." The words slipped out of my mouth.

He pushed me against the building and planted his lips on mine. his tongue probed into my mouth. He slipped his hand under my shirt and gently pinched my nipples.

A moan left my mouth as he kissed on my neck. Our eyes met, and he wrapped an arm around me and walked me to the back of the building.

We started kissing again. I undid his pants and pushed them to the ground. His cock looked even better hard. I licked the head and wrapped my lips around it. He grabbed the back of my head and tugged at my hair.

Just before he was about to cum, The Drummer stopped me. He lifted me up from my knees and pushed my pants and boxers down.

He pushed me again the building. He kissed my neck and used his tongue to race down my back. Once his tongue finished it's journey down my back, he bit my ass cheek. It was pain and pleasure mixed together in a perfect combination.

The more I moaned, the deeper he shoved his tongue into my hole. And just when I though I was about to orgasm, he stopped.

Once I heard the condom wrapper, I knew what was coming. In one long push, his entire cock was inside of me. I whimpered ever so slightly but he didn't hear.

Slowly he pulled out and back in. His hand found my cock and he jerked me off in the same rhythm that he was fucking me. It wasn't long before I felt like I was going to burst. I tried to will myself not to, until he cried out; "I'm gonna cum!"

After one last kiss, he discarded the condom and went back inside. After a few minutes I went back in too.

"That's him isn't it?" Cindy asked bringing me out of the memory. I glanced at the TV screen and learned that The Drummer had become a major rock star.

© Copyright 2015 Author Ed Anderson (spaz11081 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2052370-The-Drummer-and-I