*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2065954-Did-Humpty-Dumpy-fall-off-the-wall
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Comedy · #2065954
Did or did not Humpty Dumpty fall of the wall. Lets talk about what happen
Did Humpty Dumpty really fall off the wall? Humpty was a very upstanding people in the community an mot people will tell you, he never lied.
What happen on that day and what happened afterwards.

The story everyone has heard is Humpty fell off of the wall. Here is an interview with him about that day.

New reporter: HI Mr. Dumpty, thank you for granting us this interview.

Dumpty: You're very welcome. Actually, I wanted to tell my side of it.

News reporter: Okay, let's get started with that day. First, why were you on the wall in the first place? After all, you are an egg and can be very fragile.

Dumpty: First of all, we, meaning the town, was having a great parade and I couldn't see. You know I'm very short. So, a friend of mine helped me get up on the wall to watch all the wonderful floats. We were celebrating our 10th anniversary of being our own providence. It's a very proud day for all of us and I had contributed a large donation for ne of the floats.

News reporter: Wonderful, but what happened next

Dumpty: My friend was jealous because my float was much better than his and had won first place. He's won 4th. We found this out as we were watching the parade. In his fit of jealousy, he pushed me.

New reporter: didn't anyone see him do this?

Dumpty: No, because everyone else was watching the parade.

New reporter: How did the story get so messed up and who do you think started the rumor, you had broken and could not be helped?

Dumpty: My friend, he started telling everyone that. But, as you can see, I was fine.

New reporter: What happened next?

Dumpty: It became so bad I had to file fraudulent misconduct on him. I thought it would make him stop, but he continued, so I had to take him to court. It ended up being quite a spectacle.

New reporter: Why do you say that? and why do you still call him a friend?
© Copyright 2015 Lynda Miller (lmiller7569 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2065954-Did-Humpty-Dumpy-fall-off-the-wall