*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2070796-Alianation
Rated: GC · Poetry · Melodrama · #2070796
Not being able or wanting to relate to various people
Anilanation
I was talking with my Doctor just last week, I told her I was truly tired, living my life around so many people, and really wished to be alone ,My Doctor then asked me to explain, Who exactly is giving you so much pain....
The patient thought for a minute, Then with a smile, replied, Doctor, how long do you have, The list is quite long, The doctor replied, Take your time, I know patience quite well.....
The patient began rather slowly, my brothers, arrogant prick doctors, with noses held high, Pictures taken with matching sweaters, the farther away, the better
Continue said the Doctor, My mother, grand old woman as she is, A great talker of politics, Not listening to others, always taking a side,Cousins,Aunts and uncles, all bragging in youth, I felt free, when I left them in poop,Sister-in-law, sunny afternoon bullshit jive, How I dreamed of ramming up your ass,a cyanide bee hive, School teachers, principals and counselors, who expelled me for shaving my head, years later seeing them, taking them for dead, Who got lectured for masterbating,bandaid on cock,Both parents, rude and angry, never knocked,P.E. Teachers, who favored all jocks, shallow minded muscle men, too dumb to tie their own socks, Young straight young cowboys and cow girls, snoose in back pocket, Dancing at graduate till dawn, morning passed out on lawn,Businessmen,Boeing Mechanics and prison guards, big paychecks in tow, sooner than later, put you all on death row, Holiday parties at factories and banks, overfed phonies, yielding both jackets and ties, not knowing the difference between truth and lies, Sales ladies in shopping malls, over made faces, would both fart and blush when bent down to tie their own laces....
This is quite interesting the doctor said, are you near finished yet, the patient replied, Air Hostesses on high flying jets, who give blow jobs for only those who bet, Saturday college football games, such an important game, young studs drink and gang rape without shame, Policeman who bark out so many rules, Big Mindless dicks, they are the fools, All Politician's, that lie cheat and steal, Bargaining with big company criminals, let's make a deal, Actors and Actresses, Over paid high flying life style, Mindless public pays all the while, Chinese English teachers who think you know it all, When asked to pronounce simple English, you take a real hard fall, Space needle freaks, tour guides on mountain peaks, Please take a quick fall, Sunday morning church goers,leaning on for hope, I have a photo of Hitler with the Pope,
The Doctor stopped the patient, saying I'm deeply impressed, and know this is not a joke, ill prescribe you simplicity, which I have written in this cloth bound book,Im sure you'll understand the meaning, just take a look,Im also sending you to this far off island in the southeast Asia sea, I need to tell you, the only one that knows the directions is me, One can only travel their by night, if you let me take you, I promise not to worry, I'll be gone by early morning light.

Erik Hopp
Zhuhai China-2009



© Copyright 2016 erikhopp (erikhopp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2070796-Alianation