*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2075875-Journey-Gone-Wrong-Vore
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2075875
A vore story of you going a little off track in your ventures.(Digestion and scat warning)
Intro

This is the story of you. A younger woman who is on the search for an answer to missing people from your village. You are Alice, a soul brave enough to find out what happened, and have it happen to you.

And now, onto the story...

The Story

The people cheered you on.

"ALICE! ALICE!"

You were the headed into the dark woods to confront a great evil. People had been going missing, with the only trace of them being footprints leading to the woods. Nobody else was brave enough to leave, and it was a good reason.

"Okay people. Calm down."

You said as you left the town. They said to never come back until an answer was found and they would send help in one week. You had finally gotten away from the noisy village and all you heard was the hooting of an owl, and a weird growling noise. You decided to blow it off and continue walking. As you went deeper in the woods, the owl quieted and the growl was getting louder. But, it wasn't a growl like a dog would, it sounded more like a stomach. You ran straight into something soft, and scaly. You looked up and noticed a sexy woman's body with the tail of a snake.

"Hello little girl. You seem a little young to be out here alone. You know there are some hungry monsters looking for their next meal."

The creature said. You began to talk back.

"What? What monsters?"

The creature laughed as you talked. She put your head up to her stomach and you heard the same growl as before.

"You're going in there silly girl."

It whispered to you. You tried to break free from it's grasp, but were too weak. It seemed fair enough for you to call it a female. It had large, supple breasts, and something that resembled a pussy. She opened her mouth big enough to swallow a car and pulled you into the air.

"Goodbye little girl. I can't wait for you to come out my human form's ass."

She said laughing. Her breath felt soothing and warm as it hit your skin and you were them pushed into the wet mouth. The girl's saliva covered your face as she gulped slowly. Your head entered her tight throat as you began to kick. She took her tail and held your legs down. She gulped again and you were pulled deeper into the wet tunnel. You could see an opening ahead, obviously her stomach. It growled in anticipation of its next meal. She kept gulping as more of you came into her and your head reached the stomach. You fell in with a splash and it groaned and shook around you. The creature had changed from her snake like form into a complete human and rubbed her belly. You kicked at her hands and struggled about.

"Stop being a bad girl. Just sit down and digest." She said as she laid against a tree.

You were covered in slime and acid by now and you knew you would start to digest soon. The girl was naked now, probably from her belly breaking them. She rubbed her breasts and pressed them against you.

"How will it be adding to these?" She said while shaking her ass. "And my big ass."

She began to rub her own pussy as your struggles stimulated her. You shook and sloshed around as she bounced. You were starting to feel dizzy. Her stomach was already melting you and you couldn't feel the acid against you anymore. You closed your eyes slowly and passed out.

The Next Day

The girl had stood up with a small sloshing belly. She looked at her assets and saw they had grown larger. She squatted over the tree as she felt a pressure in her bowels. She grunted and a brown tip of what was once you poked out of her anus. She continued to push your body out slowly as the last of you flowed out. She saw the symbol of your village in the remains and carved a message onto the tree. It said:

"What all your people will become."

She walked away from the spot and fled to a far away island. You were never seen again.

The End
© Copyright 2016 Noisyhamster (noisyhamster10 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2075875-Journey-Gone-Wrong-Vore