*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2079300-Divas-Comeback-Britney-Spears-Madonna
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Comedy · #2079300
Britney, a popstar and Christina a powerhouse vocalist compete to get the 'Diva' title
Divas Comeback:2


It was the second monthly gathering of the three legendary Divas, Celine Dion, Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey and once again there was an irrelavent ''singer'' to give yes or no's to.

''Let me just say, I saw what you guys did to Beyonce and Rihanna and i am not going to be dragged out like a piece of shit. Its Britney bitch.'' Whitney yawned.''Britney? I dont give a damn what you are. I just want you to list your records and accomplishments and give me and the others reasons to give you Diva status.'' Britney took in a breath.'' Whitney, i love you and i admire the voice you once had, but l am the current face of female impowerment. Even Madonna cant say-''

''I cant what?'' Madonna,who yes appeared out of nowhere, said eyes narrowed. Mariah jumped a bit. ''Madonna, bitch! When you come here, girl? I thought you were on one of them im-still-young tours. No shade, sis'' The fifty-seven year old blonde blew a strand of hair out her face. '' Oh im still on it. But some fool here is acting as if she can overcome MY status.'' Celine snorted.'' Anyone can overcome your status, Madonna.'' Madonna coughed. '' Celine, it would be wise to stop. I am the most impressive female in this room. I have 300 million records worldwide placing me as the best-selling female artist on the planet.I have five albums on the best-selling albums of all time list. So, do any of you ladies can top that?''

The room was silent.
''Exactly.''

''Anyhow,'' Whitney continued, still eyeing Madonna, '' Britney what have you done to deserve Diva status? Because im about to do what i did to Beyonce: scalp you''.

''Hahaha!'' roared Mariah.''The Voice and also the Shade!'' Whitney smiled. '' If you say so,'' Britney said. ''Just dont get mad if i have a lot to say. So i have the best-selling album by a teenage artist,...Baby One more Time, sold 30 million copies worldwide.The single, ''Baby one more time, sold 10 million copies it's self, one of the bes-selling singles in history.'' Whitney laughed. '' And I Will Always Love You is the best-selling single by a female artist with over 20 million copies worldwide.So whats your point?''

The three Divas all laughed.''And lets not forget My Heart Will Go On,comes in second with 15 million copies worldwide.Celine said, smirking at Britney.''Anyways,'' the latter continued.''I am the 8th most successful artist of the 2000s and-''

Mariah's turn.'' I am the most successful artist of the 90s, ha!''Britney was embarrassed now.''So ladies yes or no for Britney and Madonna.'' Whitney said.''Yes for Madonna, i guess,'' Celine said, not really intrested at this point.''But, Britney bye.'' ''My good sis Madonna has proven her self just as well as us.Yes bitch!''

Whitney said,''Yes Madonna.Welcome to the Divas.''

''Yes, of course.'' Madonna said.''Bye Britney bitch.''

© Copyright 2016 Evan Singer (funnyme8924 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2079300-Divas-Comeback-Britney-Spears-Madonna