*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2109725-The-Humiliator
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by M&M
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2109725
An old item written quite some time ago........
A dark figure entered the car expo, he called himself The Humiliator. He had the powers of transference of matter and the ability to control people and bend them to his will. He was what you would call somewhat "God-like", and now was his feeding time. He needed to humiliate......

A pair of Oriental Race Queen posing on stage posing for pictures when it happens. They're wearing a white top with a bright green collars and form fitting white shorts, complete with pantyhose and white strap high-heel sandals.

First the one with heart-shaped earrings starts to fidget as 30 pounds of fat began to pile on all over her proportioned body. In shock, Ishida touches her flabby mid-section digging into her tight shorts before looking up and having a further surprise as she notices her companion's face suddenly sprouting hordes of pimples all over her once clear complexion, and Reiko's once lovely smile vanishes as she develops a serious case of over-bite!

Below the stage, a pair of geeks gawk at each other as one overweight kid holds his pants up while the other one is touching his mouth, surprised that his over-bite is gone. The others around the stage were baffled, and responded as with surprise and a increased flurry of flashing from their cameras.

Next, a scrawny short woman in working in the maintenance shed opposite the stage suddenly started growing. Her jean cuffs were slowly lifted off the ground as her height shot up from its original 4'11". She looked down just in time to see her waist narrow and her hips and ass fill out to form a nice hour glass figure.

On-stage, Ishida drops the umbrella she was holding as she loses half a foot of height! Originally 5'5", the additional 30pounds of fat added to her frame look more unsightly as her belly pouch protrudes further out from her shorts, covering the buckle area. Screaming now, the overweight girl desperately unbuckles her shorts and tries in vain to push the fat back into her tummy, ignoring the tautness in her top. The zipper on her top has slid further down to expose more of her now saggy, fat filled D-cup boobs.

Reiko is not fairing any better as her ass deflates. Her hands immediately flew to her butt as the tingling sensation there dwindled her ass and she felt more of it shrink under her touch. However, before she could react, her broadening waist was demanding attention as her hands quickly unbuckled her belt and buckle. Her waist expanded sideways visibly pushing open her pants slightly and exposing a slight bit of her pantyhose covered thong as her zipper dipped. As her figure straightened, she felt slight relief that at least her stomach did not bloat up as her counter part's.

"Ishida!! We have to get out of here!!" Reiko finally got hold of herself to take command of the situation.

Sobbing uncontrollably on-stage, Ishida was still trying to come to terms with her new fat and dwindled height. Looking back up into the face of her friend (now littered with acne and over-bite), she understood.

They were about to scoot off-stage (from the pesky people with their flashing cameras) when the final phase of change hit them like a ton of bricks - phasing them momentarily.

* Simultaneously at different locations *

A tall delivery man pushing cartons of water into a tent opposite the stage found himself shrinking. Unseen to him was that his body hair (under his clothes) were also dropping off inside.

Another Race Queen inside behind the stage changing suddenly screamed as her perky C-cup breasts exploded through the front of her top into a saggy EE size. Wailing, she ran - boobs bouncing freely to get a new top and cover up her monstrous fatty boobs.

A playboy trying to pick up a Race Queen suddenly felt a tingle in his groin while he used his charm on the blushing gal. He still yabbered on as his foot long cock shrunk and turned to become a moist vagina.

A pale albino make-up artist was applying the finishing touches on a Race Queen when her complexion started changing. The Race Queen gasped as the previously white-as-sheet make-up artist gained a healthy complexion.

* Back to the scene *

Ishida felt like she was stung by bees as hair started sprouting all over her body, looking down, she saw hair growing out all over her arms and hands. She instinctively grasped her bloated stomach to find it covered in hair!! Shocked as she was, she did not even bother to look lower to see that black hair was visible under her tightly strained skin coloured pantyhose.

Reiko was stunned in pain as she was wrecked with pain when her bones cracked audibly as she started to grow in height. Previously slightly taller than Ishida (at 5'6"), she noticed that her vantage point heightening. Looking down as the changes slowed, Reiko felt her pantyhose stretching tightly to keep hold onto her waist as her height rose to 6'2", towering like a giant over her previously shrunken companion. Immediately, her hands flew to her chest and ripped open her top to inspect the source of her new pain, it felt like her breasts were being ripped from her chest. Her B-cup breasts were deflating like a couple of empty balloons and before long, her nipples were like tiny mosquito bites on a flat chest. She turned over to Ishida to see that she was clutching her fat chest in a similar manner.

Pain was written all over Ishida's face as she felt her big saggy tits melt off from her frame. Surveying the damage, she caught sight of her big boobs becoming more like flappy "man-tits" covered in a sparse coating of black hair. Ishida had barely registered that when she noticed her hand and chest looked to be 2 different tones of colour. Spreading her hand out, she could only watch as the patch of deathly pale white skin expand to cover the rest of her hand. Looking over to her other hand, she had a good sample to compare the difference......until it too was assimilated with the same colour. Looking all over her body, she took in the sight with more detail this time. Looking past the huge hairy belly which obstructed her view of her legs, she finally caught a glimpse of the extremely white chunky legs she now possessed. Even under the covers of the pantyhose, the dark hairs on her fat "cankled" leg were contrasted by her supremely fair skin. She screamed yet again.

Reiko heard her friend screaming, but was in no position to help her as she doubled over in a mix of pain and pleasure coming from her groin. Her hands spread open her shorts to see a noticeable bulge tenting her pantyhose covered thong. Groaning, she lifted her hand trying to push it back in, but all was futile. She only succeeded in arousing the swelling member to erection - much to her further discomfort. The foot long penis extended all the way out of her thong and past the waist-band of her pantyhose to cover her belly piercing.

Suddenly, as if on cue, Reiko and Ishida were no longer in control of themselves. They both started to strike poses on the stage.

The audience below the stage responded in the only way they could - snapping away with their cameras.

Ishida now strutted towards the front, she tried to scream, but found that other than her head (turning left & right widely in disapproval flinging her hair around) and facial muscles (which showed her shocked and disturbed embarrassment clearly), she had no control over herself what-so-ever. She could not even scream as she stood straight, widened her stance and her hands moved to pull open and throw off her useless top to expose her hairy "man-boobs" and body to the world.

The obese woman without boobs looked even more out of place with her ill-fitting shorts. At her current height of 4'11", she looked like a pale, hairy, pig of a woman.

Reiko was no better as she did a catwalk with her top and shorts hanging loosely. Her foot long cock bobbed at the waistband of the pantyhose which held it in position, slapping against her belly piercing. Reaching the front, she shrugged both her shoulders to let the top fall off her lanky frame and tossed the top in the direction of the flashing cameras (like in a strip show). Next, she stretched the pantyhose tightly over her dick and while holding the waist-band of the pantyhose in place, thrust her hips upwards and outwards - causing her foot long manhood to penetrate her pantyhose.

As her body held its pose, Reiko grimaced as her cock obviously felt the pain. She now no longer looked like the oriental Race Queen she came as - but more like a lanky 6'2", pimple-faced ladyboy star.

In her head, Reiko was screaming as she made her way behind Ishida and re-positioned themselves. Ishida moved to give the audience a sideway view of her as she bent forward, hands on her knees and lifted her gargantuan ass upwards. Reiko then proceeded behind her to grab the thick waist of her friend and slap Ishida's fat ass a couple of times, which she strangely felt arousing. Ishida felt the sting of her companion's slapping as her bulging belly dangled and jiggled with each slap.

Next, Ishida re-positioned herself to cross her legs while still bent forward - she then moved her hands and rested them behind her back. Reiko then proceeded to buck her knees slightly and insert her monstrous cock below Ishida's ass through her companion's fatty pantyhosed thighs; As she did so, Reiko reached forward and grabbed Ishida's hands. Then Reiko started to thrust her hips in and out slowly first, before building up in speed, engaging in pantyhose-fetish outer-course. A mixture of pain (caused by the friction of the pantyhose), disgust and pleasure was written all over Reiko's face as the pleasure pulsating from her cock brought her closer and closer to orgasm.

Ishida on the other hand felt something else building within her as the thrusting became more vigorous. Her stomach was churning. Gas was building in her hairy bloated belly, and as the tip of the penis was massaging her belly button, her flopping tummy wobbled and groaned. She tilted her head down and tried desperately to keep it in.

As the thrusting reached a climax, Reiko and Ishida closed their shut their eyes tightly as the inevitable happened.

A long, loud fart was sounded out as Reiko unleashed the first of many bursts of semen. The first glop of cum shot past the wobbling belly and hit Ishida square in the face. The humping motion continued and Ishida opened her eyes and mouth (in shock and to see what was happening) just in time for the second shot to hit her squarely in the eyes and forcing them shut again, and the third to enter her mouth, giving her a taste of Reiko's man-juice.

Ishida's long loud fart continued, much to Reiko's disgust, but it did not stop her body's humping motion as it released a total of 6 cum shots (the other 3 hitting Ishida at other random areas of her face). As the last drop of semen fell from Reiko's spent cock, Ishida's farting stopped and Reiko's humping slowly ceased. Slowly, both the Race Queens gained control of their bodies again as they stood up, and despite their more than foot-high height difference, they looked at each other. Reiko looked down at the obese, 4'11" hairy girl whom she had fantasies about (Reiko was a closet lesbian) and felt sad, while Ishida looked up into the eyes of the towering, curve-less she-male and felt disgusted that she was violated by her pimply faced "BFF" (Best-Friend-Forever).

As the smell of the longer drawn out fart finally started to assault their senses, Ishida started bawling loudly and wiping the cum out of her face and hair. She stumbled as fast as her thick legs could carry her off the stage and out of sight, sobbing all the way. Reiko took a moment to recover from her exhaustion while touching her acne-ridden, overbite face, and tried to stuff her manhood as best as she could back into her damaged pantyhose as she made after Ishida.

The Humiliator just laughed and marked the 2 Queens as they ran before moving to the next area within the expo.
© Copyright 2017 M&M (ftmtf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2109725-The-Humiliator