*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2137136-Ivys-Lust-Chapter-1-New-Beginnings
Rated: GC · Fiction · Erotica · #2137136
Contains expansion and farting fetishes. If you do not like these, I suggest not reading.
This story contains expansion and fart fetishes, if you do not enjoy these I suggest leaving now.



This story takes place in an alternate multiverse in the Batman Arkham timeline where certain events transpired differently.

Pamela Isley, better known by her supervillain moniker Poison Ivy, sat atop her makeshift plant throne within the Arkham Asylum botanical gardens. Her crimson hair stood out amongst the overwhelmingly green room. It had been a little over a year since the Joker had attempted to take control of the island and create an army of TITAN thugs. During that time much had happened however, including the creation and subsequent shutdown of Arkham City. A lot had happened in just the span of a single year and some months. Joker had died during the chaos at Arkham City and the Batman with him. It seems Joker had been poisoned by the TITAN serum and had used his toxic blood to take the bat with him. Batman had managed to foil Joker and Hugo Strange’s plans at least in part before he died however. Most of the basic inmates had been killed during Strange’s purge though and even some of the high level supervillains like Penguin and Two Face had been killed as well. Ivy smirked, Good riddance. None of them cared about the Green or the effects all of their schemes had had on the earth’s plant life, it was good that they were gone.

Ivy on the other hand had returned to Arkham Island during the chaos of Arkham City’s shutdown. No one controlled the abandoned asylum anymore nor did they notice that she took up residence there. All of her beautiful plants were still intact from when she had gone on her TITAN fueled rampage compliments of Joker. It was the perfect place for her to plant the literal and metaphorical seeds for her coming empire. She had also discovered something on her return.

While the TITAN formula had poisoned Joker and all of his thugs that he had injected, it had worked wonders for Ivy. The effects had worn off shortly after she was detained by Batman but a few lingering traces of the power it had given her remained. Her pheromones were more powerful than ever for one. She had discovered an unopened crate of TITAN when she had returned to Arkham and was rationing it out. Every time she felt its effects wane she took another dose. Instead of being poisoned and becoming terminally ill she only got stronger with each dose. She was more powerful than ever now. Her roots were sunk deep into the earth and the time for her ascension was close.

She had also discovered a pleasant side effect that the TITAN had on her, a few actually. For starters she was curvier than ever. Her breasts, formerly D cups were now pushing the boundaries of F and still seemed to be growing. Her butt was nearly twice as big as it had been, now a nice soft cushion for her to sit upon. There was also the other side effect…

Ivy grinned as she let a long fart rumble from her fat ass. It smelled strongly of roses and was quite pleasing to the senses. The TITAN serum had made her pheromones stronger but it had also granted her a new way of dispersing them: via her farts. She could still spread her pheromones via her plants but the dispersal method took longer and the resulting pheromones would be weaker. The strongest ones she could release by far were the ones from her plump butt. She found she liked this new method quite a lot and was often turned on by how powerful her new pheromone laden farts were. She could instantly seduce any man or woman that came anywhere near her with these. She farted again, loud and rumbling, it vibrated her whole body; especially her pussy.

A long vine with a tip that was incredibly phallic in shape snaked up her plush thigh towards her dripping crotch. Ivy gasped as it pushed into her throbbing cunt, shoving its way past her pussy lips. She moaned loudly as she began fucking herself with her vine-cock. Loud farts blasted from her jiggly rear as she bounced up and down upon the plant dick. The throne room was filling with her pheromones as she ripped more and more delicious farts. Ivy breathed heavily, enjoying the smell of her pheromone farts. She was getting hornier and hornier the more she inhaled. Fart after fart blasted from her big butt as she fucked herself harder and harder.

“Oh fuck yesss!!! I’m gonna cuuummmm!!!!”

Ivy screamed in bliss as a massive fart blasted from her ass. She came and came as the fart went on and on. She farted for over two minutes before finally stopping, that was when her orgasm finally ended as well. The throne room was so full of pheromone laced fart gas that there was a pinkish haze visible in the air. Ivy breathed deeply, savouring the smell. It was intoxicating.

“Wow! That was quite a show Red!”

Ivy stood up in surprise, how could an intruder have gotten in here? She glanced down at the pig tailed beauty standing at the base of her throne.

“Harley?” Ivy said suspiciously.

“In the flesh babe!” The clown girl twirled, “Happy to see me?”

To be continued...
© Copyright 2017 Yodiddly (yodiddly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2137136-Ivys-Lust-Chapter-1-New-Beginnings