*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2137249-Overcome
Rated: E · Prose · Inspirational · #2137249
Bringing Light to Darkness
Overcome

Darkness within the Light grows and grows.
To overcome such a sight.
Colors of all diminishing the blackness that befall.
Increasing the beauty to the beyond.
Never hesitating, standing strong with great might.
Making all the wrong right.
Reach further, release the grip. Loosen the noose.
Expanding forever.
No draw backs. Keep building your tracks.
One step forward day by day.
Listen to no evil, one might say.
Always moving never faltering.
Wings you grow always fluttering.
Songs of Inspiration, Words of wisdom.
Place your hands upon it's constellation.
Guided by your soul, you have your freedom.
Circling the universe in all it's wonder and all the beauty that is asunder.
No worries to ponder. Just the calm after the thunder. Storms have calmed ,winds have stilled.
Go beyond the clouds, beyond the stars. Into the glorious beauty of the unknown.
These are mysteries people are wary of. Things people are unable to perceive.
Open your mind, and then you can see, only then you are not blind. Everyone will now agree.

Water rushing, streams gushing, creeks streaming, oceans swirling, and lakes gleaming.

But all is Calm.
© Copyright 2017 stormyraven30 (stormyraven30 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2137249-Overcome