*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2141177-Rest-well-in-paradise
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #2141177
A last goodbye to my mom..
She was a woman of many hats
She was a mother, a daughter, a sister,a grandmother, but most importantly she was a friend.
She had the biggest heart that could uplift any low spirit and a smile so bright that could bring light to the darkest of depths ..
On the day God gave her her wings
I felt as if I had nothing left, no reason to breath..
That lady was my everything! And without her I wasn't me!!
Trying to put my heart on paper
Trusting in this pen to put it words that many can comprehend...
That the love I shared with her wouldn't and could never end
Momentarily my mind didn't understand,
Why this this loss had to be..
I had ran out of time to cope and it all had caught up with me.
If i could go back but just to that day: "I'll tell her I love her and that im going to be ok."
"That I'm sorry for not being there when she really needed me to be, that her love was more than life itself and she meant the world to me!".
Standing here today with my heart hanging on my arms ..
Screaming from rooftops sounding off all alarms!!!!!!
Mom I take this time to treasure unforgettable moments of your life..
You'll forever be my legend mom..
Rest well in paradise...
© Copyright 2017 Tasha Alexander (everlasting100 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2141177-Rest-well-in-paradise