*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2147350-Muscle-Pumper
Rated: E · Short Story · Other · #2147350
A little girl named Betty wants to be big and strong, by using the Muscle Pumper Suit!
One day, Betty was home alone, she waited for her parents to be on vacation, when they did, she set her plan into action. She was waiting to use the Muscle Pumper, so it was her chance to use it. After putting it on, she pumped her suit up to a normal size, then she started flexing her muscles. After her pose session, she wanted to get bigger, she then proceeded to pump her muscle suit to a large size, however she wants to be really huge, so she grabbed a pump, placed in on the suit, and began pumping it. She kept pumping until her suit was a jerk size, then she did a hard flex, she flexed so hard that veins were appearing on the suit, while she was flexing, she used the pump again, she was pumping the suit again, as she did veins appeared even more, her head was getting squeezed on the suit, then she made one final flex before her suit exploded. She cried at the fact that, her suit was destroyed. She will remember to not get hectic with muscles next time.
© Copyright 2018 JordanWrites (writerjs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2147350-Muscle-Pumper