*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2149740-Other-side
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Short Story · Crime/Gangster · #2149740
The side of one of the violated victims of the victim in suspension
My name is Tracy,
I was a student at high school and my teacher was very abusive and perverted. It wasn't shocking to see him always passed down during your lessons or looking up me and my friends skirts and my best friend who happen we my boyfriend in this town my husband was always being smack around by him and was shouting that he was a loser, all about worse things to him where he always came home crying and got more beating from his dad. However he isn't like the other boys he doesn't stay in abusive Manor the way how is dad was, he was actually really good and find husband who I still love today and he still loves me.

I was still angry about that scum teacher still teaching after his actions, yet just last week he was murdered and in a way that I couldn't possibly believe and I'm a crime scene investigator now, his was the most gruesome I've ever seen. His back skin was around 30ft above our heads still dripping gore, and his head was in pieces on the ground.

I would actually like to thank whoever did this, or whatever did this...because this isn't just justice, this is also a revenge art masterpiece.
© Copyright 2018 Edger Steven Hitchcock (e.s.h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2149740-Other-side