*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2172871-twisted-roads--addiction
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Personal · #2172871
a little view from my world I just got out of
         Twisted Roads & Addiction.                                                                      BY: Brody Johnson
Our life wasn't always a struggle , Like the way you see it          today.
Filthy Pot holes And cracks , no sir it used to be completely paved.

We had the best parents, Cloths and Shoes ,shelter and fed, no one could have the built in processor to understand completely everything going on in these 3 little kids' heads.          

Smiles and laughs , innocent and pure ,able to look at the worlds joys through our eyes

So despite your best efforts we still decided to go to the Dark side of this world ,The same place where to this day people are turning up on the morning news.

Literally their isn't anything in the universe you all could have said. In our brains we were big men ready to do anything we can just to bring in this "dirty bread".

All though instead of bread , We had this monster start following us to our beds. This monsters name was addiction .he didn't care who was hurt or what door gets kicked in as long as his urges where fed.

On the outside we were all looking dead, but believe me on the inside we was feeling super fed. No sleep no food no water ha we were going off of nothing except fumes especially knowing we will be feeling better after every time that we use .


We knew we didn't have to continue this abuse .it wasn't cool, didn't make you any friends besides the ones that need to reassure you use so they knew that you were still you.

Everyone arounds us is getting so beaten and bruised now they have no clue as far as what to do. Ill just say this don't bother grabbing your tissues, For as long as we pawns walk these twisted roads, our addiction will be more important then what we are doing to you.

© Copyright 2018 newbieB (kinglilbb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2172871-twisted-roads--addiction