*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2176595-A-New-Life
Rated: GC · Fiction · Fantasy · #2176595
A young boy named Paul goes through a terrible virus that renders him shrunken to an inch.
If you think your life is rough, think again. My life has been turned upside down, and I cannot believe what really happened to me. It was all very strange and no one has offered a sensible case to my condition. I was fourteen when it appeared, like a deer running out into your headlights and ramming into the dear. But the dear is all but fine, and you are left speechless and injured, slightly. For me, however, it is severe.

I was sitting on my classroom desk when I was talking to my best friend, Katrina. We were talking about some girl-friend of hers, and how she hates her. When all of a sudden, I began to revolt. My body began to pulsate and throb as if I had a major bruise that covered my entire skin. Katrina looked at me with real concern and confusion. She got out of her seat and came around to mine, and began to comfort me, as she was worried that I may be very sick. Which I was, but not in the usual way. She put her clean hands on my back as I was curled up into a ball on the schoolroom floor.

One of the classmates went out of the classroom to fetch the teacher who went to the bathroom.

Then, my body began to lose temperature and freeze up. Then, it stopped, and then, a long period of silence came about. It was awkward but surreal. I opened my eyes to a flood of light invading my vision. Then, it cleared up and all I could see was what resembled a giant shoe that had an ankle coming out of it.

I look up to see my friend Katrina stare at me in astonishment and worry. I stared at her in shock and fear, as I could not escape the reality of my current state. My mind froze, and so did my motivation. Then, her shoe moves backward and her body began to fall to me. Her left hand placed itself onto the floor, and her right hand headed straight for me.

I don't know why, but I ran in fear for my life. I screamed in terror, as I had irrational emotions. But the running was no use, and she grabbed my body without any hesitation nor effort. I scream and scream. I knew she was my friend, but I could not contain myself because it was too overwhelming. Brought me closer to her face, her enormous green eyes look me over as they were saddened by my resistance. I screamed at her saying "please, don't hurt me". She then responded with sadness and concern. "Baby, I'm not going to hurt you." I began to calm down. My breath was easier and my mind wasn't freaking out as much.

I looked around to see all the students surrounding her hand, just see me up close. The teacher walked in annoyed, "what is going on?" Katrina stretched her arm out to show me to Mrs. Hvok. "Dear God, what has happened to you? Katrina, rush him to the nurse with Abbey. He needs to go home immediately." Abbey got out of her seat to join me and Katrina. Katrina walked out of the classroom with me, and Abbey followed suit. "You need to keep him secure and unseen, some of these kids will take him." She nodded and looked for a place. It was not easy since she didn't have large pockets. Alley, without warning, reaches out to me with her hand and pinched my arms with her long blue nail. It hurt a bit, and it was very sudden. So sudden that I didn't have time to protest her dropping me into her panties. It was dark red and I was wedged between her skin and the fabric. I looked up to see her face, and she then winked at me.

"What the hell Abbey? Take him out of there." Katrina complained. "Where else would you have placed him, plus you took too long," Abbey responded. "Uhm... in my bra." Abbey looked at her with an oopsie expression. "Oh well." She said shrugging. They walk more to the bottom floor of the school. It's a four-story campus with no elevator.

It takes several minutes, but halfway through I get stuck in her pussy lips head first. Don't ask questions, I was just moving too much, and discovered her vaginal lips and began to feel it until a pressure from the fabric pushed me against her and pushed me into her pussy. I was left with my legs dangling. I then fell straight into her canal and was met with a face first of ooze. I licked the ooze off my lips, it didn't taste half bad.

Abbey stopped in the middle of our trip to the nurse and began to breathe a long breath. "What's wrong?" Katrina asks. "He is in my vagina," Abbey said with heavy breaths. Katrina started to laugh hysterically. "That's what you get for stuffing him in your freaking pussy." Abbey then said, "he's just moving way too much, I can't take him out without trembling... can you take him out?" Katrina said, "I guess, let's head to the bathroom." Abbey then said, "Yeah."

They walked to the nearest bathroom to get some better privacy. Katrina then asked Abbey, "Does he at least feel good?" Abbey replies with much enthusiasm, "Oh my fucking God, he feels fucking amazing at the fucking wrong place and the wrong time. Take him out, or let me fuck him."

Katrina then said, "sit down, I've got a better idea." Abbey looked at her amused, she also did as she was told. She sat down on her butt. "Spread your legs like you are giving birth." She did as said. "I'm gonna remove your pants and panties, now." Abbey nodded. Katrina then continued to strip Abbey's legs and she was completely exposed to Katrina. Katrina got down on her knees and put her hand on Abbey's thigh crease. Katrina leaned forward so close to Abbey's vagina that she could kiss. But, she was not going to kiss it. Instead, she stuck out her tongue and started to lick Abbey's lips. Abbey looked at her shocked and lustfully. Katrina licked her cervix and then her labia. Then, it shot straight into the cave that is her pussy. Abbey could feel herself shake due to the awesome pleasure that Katrina was performing. She could feel Katrina licking her pussy all around. Not just to search for Paul, but to escalate my pleasure and make me want her more and more. "Fuck yeah!" Abbey whispered loudly.

Inside was a different story. Paul was trying not to disturb the piece of his Goddess friend, but he couldn't help but find a comfortable spot in her cavern. The more he moved, the more she was induced to euphoria and pleasure. A pleasure that was welcomed and unfortunately untimely. That's when strange motion happened and her vagina started to produce more juice and shake a lot. Then, a long tongue shot into view. As it came closer to me, not really trying to find me, but wanted to help the Goddess. It touched me ever so slightly, yet it felt more like kickball in the stomach more than anything. It reached further and further for me, and the Goddess. It then lifted above me as I was lying, and it slammed on my body. I got stuck under the tongue, and it pushed me against her walls, getting closer to that sweet spot.

I was kind of enjoying the amusement ride, and my dick was having a blast as well. Although, I was being bruised and shoved against a vaginal wall rather forcefully and relentlessly. I was rolled onto the tip of her tongue. I decided that masturbation was a good idea, so I started to do so. I was so sex filled and overwhelmed that I didn't realize that the ride was over for me and Abbey. Katrina held out her tongue so that Abbey could look at me. She was looking at me with desire and lust, it was very luring for me, and I wanted to worship her more. But, Katrina pulled me into her mouth and closed shut, and then started to suck on my juice covered body. I then came all over her tongue, gladly not Abbey's vagina. Then, all of a sudden, Katrina's mouth opened and her tongue shot out fast. I thought she was mad for that. Yet instead, was Abbey's oral canal coming to kiss Katrina's mouth.

I braced for impact and masturbated like crazy. This was both awesome and was going to hurt in the morning. Katrina's tongue entered her mouth for a second, and then their lips smacked against one another. The motion pursued and I was moved along with the affection. Their tongues kept bashing me against one another, and their tongues kept wrestling for my dick. I think they both wanted to suck me dry.

After a while of repeated movement, I was plunged out of Abbey's mouth through her lips. I was being helped by her pursing her lips. I put my hand on her bottom lip just for a second. Then, Katrina's lips came and wrapped around my arms and torso. They were playing tug of war with my body, as they pulled apart, and stretch me apart. I think they wanted the final suck.

It ended quickly with Abbey. I was pulled into her mouth and tasted all over. Thrown about, and tossed around. She was enjoying my taste and devotion to her. She pushed me out of her lips once more, and held me in place, as her tongue began to toy with my legs and dick. She was giving me a master blow job. I closed my eyes and came so much. I then fell asleep.

...

Moments later they make it to the nurse and explained the situation right now. That's when I woke up and found my self-trapped against a wall of leather and a wall of cotton. But of course, it was the skin of my best friend. How could I not know, for her skin was soft even to the touch of her skin at this size? A spotlight emerged from above, and two giant french nailed fingers pinched my body from the sides and pulled me out from the spot. I realize it was her bra, as I looked down to see I was being pulled out of her bra.

I looked at the green eyes that I was moved in front of, and I looked at her mouth which had a smile to it. She was looking at me lovingly and with sexual desire. It was a respectful combination for me and she just pulled me closer to her lips and smushed me against them. It ended with her prodding me with her tongue. I then see another finger that had colored blue wrap around my legs and torqued me so that a giant kiss planted at my back. It was sucking and soft, and I felt euphoria at my spine. Then a wet tongue licks my whole backside and moves away.

Katrina's hand hovered me over another unfamiliar hand. I was dropped and landed on the cold and clean hand. I looked around to see a calculating face of a nurse, eyeing me. As if she's never seen me before, well, I guess not like this. She took her other hand and pointed her index finger at me. Her red long nail prodded my torso, and she shoveled me off of the hand I was on, onto her nail. I held onto her nail so I wouldn't fall. She lifted me up to her blue eyes and I became entranced by the color of her eyes. "So, how did this happen?" She asked. "I don't know," I reply. She then looked down at her desk to grab a pen. She started to scratch the pen against the paper filled with observations and notes. "I don't understand, how? How, in the world, do you have this?" She said astounded. I looked at confused, "What do you mean this?"

She replied with, "This... this is a virus... it is a rare virus, only found once in recorded history." "Really?" I interrupted. "Then. why isn't it in history books, someone like this would become very well known to the public sphere." She squinted her eyes at me in annoyance. She opened her mouth to talk, "don't ever interrupt me again young man, got it?" I gulped. "And, you are right. Someone like that would go down in history books, yet it is not archived to become written down. See, I had the opportunity to actually meet a woman like her... oh she was wonderful but, annoying sometimes. But, I studied her every movement and I tested every scenario and every limit to her. She was an amazing woman. But she was older than me, and died before I had a chance to experiment on her."

I then pondered in thought. That's because you killed her in anticipation, and she would still be alive if you had taken care of her. "Well... relatively older. I was twelve, and she was sixteen. Sometimes, I kind of miss her." She licked her lips slightly, but enough for me to fear her. She was evil, she no doubt ate her, or did something to kill her. So, I needed to get away from her as much as possible.

But I couldn't. I was the mercy of her finger and she looked at me. Longingly, and seductively. "She was an amazing friend." She said, hesitating on the word friend. I responded with, "right." She looked at me with guilt and grief. "Look, I didn't do it on purpose! I just couldn't stand her attitude toward everything I had worked toward. I was so close to making a cure, then she decided to run away from me..." I then replied. "So, you ate her?" She tears up and nods. I made an attempt to back away. "Please, I won't hurt you... I made a mistake then and, I have no plans with you, honey... I'm not going to eat you."

I look up at her in fear she might be lying. But her tears were real, and my empathy grew strong. "Can you contact my family?" I asked her politely and hesitantly. She then said, "yeah. They're gonna be worried... " She took her free hand and grabbed the phone on her desk. She dialed the phone number I gave to her. It answered and my mother was on the receiving end. "Hello," said my Mother. "Hello, Mrs. Afton... I am calling regarding your son. He came into my office today sickly and, he needs a ride back home." Said Mrs. Hvok. "Oh... my poor baby, I'm coming to get him. Don't worry." Mrs. Hvok then said, "One more thing, about your sons... condition. He's... uhm... shrunk..." My mother remained silent. "He's shr..." My Mother interrupts, "What? What do you mean he's shrunk?" Mrs. Hvok replied, "I'm very sorry. Today, he was brought to me by two girls from his class. Abbey Polos and Katrina Hash. They told me that he shrunk in the middle of class when the teacher was in the stalls. Everyone there saw him shrink. He is at the height of one inch."

My mother made that noise when someone is in disbelief. She scoffs at the sentence. "How? I'm coming fast, alright? I'll be there in a jiffy." She sounded worried like she was cold and shivering. She hung up, Mrs. Hvok put the phone down on the landline. Then, she looked at me, then said, "she's coming." I nod at her. "In the meantime, why don't I get your food. It is lunchtime for most so, you must be famished." I didn't decline the offer, although I wasn't hungry, I wouldn't want to be rude. She then stands out of her chair and leaves the room.

I began to think. Think about my life now, and the future it beholds. My life has changed for the worst, more than anyone except for Jesus. I would have to be taken care of by my family. I don't have a future that I can look forward to. My grades in middle school weren't too shabby. I made good friends in middle school and some foes. I did not do many activities. nor did I get involved in sports. No college is going to except me. Or if they do, I am their class pet or project. Something to be studied and experimented on. I thought hard about my faith, and how it will likely end. Someone would steal me, and they would do unspeakable things to me. To torture me, and kill me. I was thinking too hard on myself.

My friends and family would do everything to protect me. I probably wouldn't go out too much, and I would have to serve my family for I had to do something to keep myself sane. Even if it was dirty duties, I would do it with some hesitation. But, I would not want to be a statue.

...

A few minutes later.

Mrs. Hvok comes back into the room holding a tray of food and a drink. Probably milk, Bosco sticks with red sauce, and applesauce; my favorite combo. She set the tray down on the desk and sat at her desk on her chair, and it was what I thought it was. She forwarded her hand towards me and pinched my arm and lifted me up. She dangled me over the food. I looked down at the food, I was hungry now. She moved me over the red sauce and let go. I fell down into the sauce and hit the tray underneath the sauce. I was covered in the hot sticky red sauce. I scooped some up with my hands and I slurped up the sauce. It was like the grand of all meals.

I watched her pick up the Bosco stick package and pulled out one of the sticks. She looked at me with a hungry look. "I've gotta eat too." I immediately began to beg her to not eat. But she was determined to have her meal with me. She lifted the stick up and moved it in my direction. I quickly sprang into action. Her stick came swooping down, and almost snatched me up. She moved it in front of her maw. Then she repeated this action, and I was dodging every blow. Until the last bit of sauce, she landed the stick right on top of me. I was face first into the stick's breading.

I stuck to the stick like a bug to a windshield. I felt a revolution in the world, as she twisted the stick so I can sit up, and she can watch me. I sat there at her mercy, watching what she wanted to do. She licked her lips and opened her mouth up wide. Showing off her pearly teeth. I was dragged closer to the cavern and was plunged into her mouth onto her tongue. It was hot and slimy, much gunk had collected in her mouth. She bit off the last piece of Bosco stick and began to chew. I was in the crossfire with her food. I was avoiding becoming a stain, and then nutrients for her body. "Come on, don't you want to feed me? I'm very hungry." I didn't answer because her mouth was having another word with me. I felt her tongue change its angle and I fell down to her gullet.

I dragged my hands so much, that I began to slip even further, due to the wetness of her tongue. I screamed in terror, as I thought I was done for. But to no prevail, she swallowed all the food and I didn't go with. I breathed fast and shuddered. Her tongue then tipped down and she opened her mouth to drop me onto her hand. I sat up right away and looked into her blue eyes. I was drenched and shaking as it was a dramatic experience.

She grinned and said, "well, wasn't that enjoyable?" I just looked up at her and shook my head. "Hm... well it was fun for me." I smiled, and she smiled... I guess it was kind of fun.

...

Mother -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moments after the waterpark closed, my mother, made it to the school. She said that she hit all the red lights and had the worst idiots on the road. That's why it took so long for her to arrive. Mrs. Hvok held me out to my mother and said, "here's your son Mrs. Afton. He's all safe and sound. I was dangled over my mother's cupped hands and landed on the soft hands. I felt calm and, peaceful. Nowhere else am I safer. She stares at my naked form and makes a cueing face. "Oh my word, my baby." She became teary and started to sniffle. I don't like it when my mother cries, so I try to make her feel better by bending down and kissing her motherly hands. "It's alright mama. I ok." She looked at me lovingly and with much concern for her son.

She used her other hand to cover her mouth halfway. She then said, "I know... you are safe now," she looked at me from head to toe. "Did you know you didn't have clothes on?" I immediately looked down to see my penis revealed and in action. I straight away hid my junk in embarrassment and in disbelief of my self. I was on and I did not know why. She moved her hand I was on and moved me closer to her face, and then to her lips. As she smushed me against her warm and natural lips. No sticky lipstick on, just natural. She grounded me against her lips and moved. I looked down at my penis to see it was even worse.

"Mama, I am sorry," I said out of respect for her. She smiles and said, "It's alright baby. Just like any other teenager, you are changing in ways that you cannot control. " She giggles, "And you are just overwhelmed by what is happening, no wonder you are on. It's exciting and it is exhausting. And you are just the cutest little thing in the world." She then took her other hand's finger and places it on my pelvis. "Plus, I know that I got it still. And maybe I can have some fun with my baby." I was in total shock, and my body started to shake, as my dick was so hard, I could spill right then. She used her unpainted nail to shovel me off of her palm. She held me above her panty-line. I was in disbelief, and I protested. "Mama please don't." She replied with, "like you have a choice at all." She tipped her finger with me on it. I tried to grab her nail tip, but I missed and fell down into the fabric and fleshy prison. I became wedged again, against her womanhood and the panty fabric wall.

...

Minutes later she has now entered he mini-van.

She sat at her driver's side and sat there, moaning to the movement of me. She moved her hand down near her pussy and began to rub herself from the outside of her panty. But she stopped her self in the midst. I can't do this to him, he's just a boy. But his dick was convincing enough and I can't help but use him. I am his mother for God's sake. I shouldn't do this to him. At the time she was thinking not to do this. Her finger was pushing in and out of herself.

It was bad enough for her, but for Paul, he was in terror and euphoria again. This was wrong on so many levels, but I was a preteenager who was beginning his experiments. It was scary to think that my own mother had these desires for me. It was frightening to think she wanted me so badly. But I was also enjoying it. Even though she was my mother, she was smoking for a mother. Her striking blonde hair and glowing blue eyes met with full and soft lips.

All this and her large melons. I had to avoid walking past her room after she showered because I would stand there and stare at her. She would giggle and squish my face with her hand. Her ass was also magnificent. I could never stop myself from eying her body. It was no different here. Her walls and finger were producing waves of thrill and euphoria. I could not think of a better place to be at.

Then, the motion stopped, and me with it. I was dragged out by the finger of my mother. It pinched my legs as I was headfirst. I was motioned upward as the winds rushed passed my form. It stopped again, and I was left dangling in front of the eyes of her. She was beautiful and staggering. I could not stop staring at her for one second. But then, she said, "you cannot tell anyone about what we just did." She leaned her head against her fist as she was gasping for air, and had a face of guilt and desire. I began to talk, "Uhm... I'm sorry." She looked at me, and said, "No, I have to be the one who is sorry. I just used you as a toy. It's not your fault, baby. I shouldn't of..." I then said to her, "Mama, it's fine. It was more than I could ask from a woman like you... I love you, Mama... I also kind of liked it." She then responded, "I know you liked it... you are a boy, and boys cannot help but love it when a woman uses them for desires. And boys also like it when you fuck them hard enough... I guess you are the hardest fucking boy I have ever fucked..." Silence.

"And I know that I still got it, I didn't realize I still had the drive since I was twenty-two..." I look at her eyes in awe, and in sadness. I did not want her sad, and I did not want her to feel like she should feel bad. "Mama? Can we do this again?" She looked at me. Her eyes dilated. "Sometimes." I became more excited and I wanted her to kiss me all over. But I couldn't ask her. "I mean, I guess you deserve it anyway." I looked down at my dick to see it had exploded. I looked up at her, and she looked down at me. "This is going to fucking mess you up. And it is going to be fucking awkward with the both of us... Where do you want me to put you, so I can drive?" I chose for her to put me in her bra cup. She lifted me above her right cup. I looked down to see my fleshy transportation and watched her fingers let go, and I plummet to the cup. I land on the incline and roll over onto my back. She let her cup go, and I forced against her bosom. I decided to enjoy this moment by wrapping my arms against the flesh wall, like a hug, but more eagle like.

I then fall asleep in her bra cup for I was exhausted.
© Copyright 2018 Cwilliams (cwilliams144 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2176595-A-New-Life