*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2184997-Awakening
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: NPL · Fiction · Fantasy · #2184997
one of the few things I've tried working on and haven't decided where to go with it yet
Waking up with a start was something Jason was used to happening since he moved into the apartment he was staying at. What he wasn't used to was the fact that there was someone at the foot of his bed. As he stared at the person in the almost entirely dark room he realized the person was a girl, one he hadn't seen before. So he did the only thing that made sense to his just now waking up mind and he asked her who she was and why he was in his room. The girl only giggled and said that he would find out soon. With that she left and he didn't see her again for about a month. And just like last time it happened in the middle of the night when he woke up suddenly. This time she told him that he would be needed to help with something very soon but still needed to properly wake up first. Jason asked her again who she was and this time she answered the question. "My name is Anna." she said and she was what some would call a mediator between humans and various godly or demonic beings. She couldn't say which exactly had sent her but she did say she'd be back very soon to "wake" him up. As for what that ment Jason did not know, and over the next two nights it kept him up far later than usual which didn't help with waking up in the middle of the night. But after those two nights he was fine but he still pondered on what it meant to "wake" him up but he couldn't think of anything.
Then roughly two weeks later Anna appeared again but not before one of the worst nightmares he's had since he was young. He was being chased by something he couldn't

© Copyright 2019 Azure Key (azureheart17 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2184997-Awakening