*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2203863-Stoick-survives
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Letter/Memo · Fanfiction · #2203863
An alternate look at a Stoick surviving Toothless’ blast
Toothless never hits Stoick full on. He escapes the enthrallment long enough to jink his head aside. He strikes Stoick and downs him. Drago thinks he’s won and leaves on Toothless. Stoick’s leg is shattered and they need to amputate. After providing what medical care they can, Stoick is loaded on a ship back to Berk. Baby dragons are harnessed to pull the ship to speed it. Eret, Gobber, and Valka sail with Stoick while Hiccup and the gang fly to Berk. Hiccup gets Toothless back, kicks Drago’s ass, and flies to meet the ship with Stoick. Stoick returns to Berk, is unconscious for several weeks, and wakes to find he’s lost a leg. He is supported and encouraged by everyone around him, including Hiccup. Hiccup pushes him into working and remaining Chief. He will not have Stoick step down because he’s damaged. Hiccup threatens to put Berk under stewardship if made Chief. He spends the next two years closely shadowing Stoick and making sure he does every task he ever did before, like patrolling the forest for fire danger. Only after he’s demonstrated that no one thinks Stoick is less of a Chief and proving Stoick is still capable of doing the job, does aHiccup take the chiefdom.
© Copyright 2019 Whiskerfaceschoolsout! (whiskerface at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2203863-Stoick-survives